Mean Girls

Hanna POV

Me and the girls walked down the halls; people were whispering and laughing. We were clueless on why everyone was laughing and talking about us.

Its not so funny when your the laughing stock of the school. Check the cafeteria bitches -A

We went to the cafeteria and there were papers everywhere. One of them showed pictures of Aria's dad hitting her that day in the office. Another had Spencer sleeping with Melissa ex Wren. Emily had a picture of her kissing a girl. And mine was worse of all. It was pictures of my mom and dad divorce.

I felt tears fall down from my eyes. I was just beginning to accept that he doesn't come around anymore. And here comes A brionging my walls back down. Emily had ran away embarassed. Spencer was no where to be found and it was me and Aria stuck in the cafeteria. Too embarassed to leave the cafeteria.

Aria grabbed me and we walked down the halls togfether.

"Maybe your dad left because he couldn't stand his fat pig of a daughter." someone yelled.

Others laughed. Its happening again. Fat Pig is back. It seems like even when Ali is dead she still finds way to bring fat pig back. Why can't she stay in Hell.

"Aria you make a great punching bag."

"Yeah so does your mom." she defended.

Spencer POV

"This is bullying. You guys act like you even care about your fucking students.'" I yelled at our principal. Aka Aria's dad.

Before he could even say anything the police came bargining in his office.

"Mr. Montgomermy your under arrest for child abuse anything you say or do can be used against you." Wilden said.