This Love

This love is good. This live is bad. This love is alive back from the dead. These hands had to let it go free and this loive came back to me.

Spencer POV

Its been a week. A week of drama free. Ever since Aria moved in with her mom A just finally left us alone. Was A trying to help us all along?

"Spencer you have someone here for you." My mom said as she barged in my room.

"Canyou just tell them to come up stairs" I asked considering that Im too lazy to leave my bed anytime soon.

She just smiled and led the person to my room.

" Knock Knock control freak." Toby said as he walked in my room.

" Whatever sex slave." I said sarcastically.

"Hmm seems fair. But I was wondering if you want to hang out tonight. Ever since our conversation I can't really get you off my mind." He said while doing that sexy thing all guys do with their jaw.

" No like you said Emily is your girlfriend and she is also my friend." I reminded him.

"Yeah we broke up today. But come on Spencer. Give me a chance to love you." He said.

My heart wanted to say yes but my brain was reminding me that Emily probably still loved him. I didn't want to be a bad friend and date her ex. Its in girl code any ways. And I don't wanna ask her about it cause I don't want her to feel bad.

"Are you sure you and Emily broke up?" I asked curiously.

"Positive." He grinned.

"Toby honestly I don't want to be that friend who dates the exes. Im not Alison." 

"I never said you were. Spencer come one be my Spoby?" He begged.

"Haha that is a sexxy ass ship name though." I laughed.

"So will ya?" 

"Yes I'll give you a shot." I rolled my eyes.

He came up to me cupping his hands on my cheek and kissed me. It was something I never felt before. I think they call it Love?

Hanna POV

I was in my room watching Teen Wolf or atleast getting caught up. Caleb was in the shower getting all clean. My mom was getting ready for her date with Wilden.

"Hanna have you seen my phone? I think I left it in your bathroom." My mom asked.

I ran into the bathroom and hid in the shower with caleb. I covered his mouth so he wouldn't have time to say anything. My hair, socks, and outfit was getting wet.

"Oh here it is." She said grabbing her phone. "what is with this charger I only have 59 percent."

"Uhh I really can't talk right now mom I getting shampoo in my mouth." I lied. I could feel Caleb smile underneath my hand.

"okay well bye see you if your still awake." She left the bathroom.

Caleb turned around to rinse off I saw his butt. Then he realised I was still in the bathroom and he turned around faceing me as soon as I saw his stuff I looked up. He was smileing at me.

"Wanna share a towel too?'' 

"Thanks but I can use my own."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Here's to all my Haleb and Spoby fans. I have answered your request. I don't know I might add 3 more chapters tonight like my mind is full of ideas at the moment.

Dedications to my favorite readers. Without your constant voteing and commenting I don't know if i would have even continued this book

@gummybearznewton

@Nae_gold

@Rana521

Also you guys should read my other books. I decided that I will continue the first book until december. Then i would Finish my other books then do the 2nd book of this series.

Vote

Comment

Follow me on social media

Vine @kardashian

Twitter @kar_shian use #TwistedLiars

Instagram @hiipstirr