Sexuality

Emily POV

"How do you feel about your mom not accepting that you may or may not be gay?" Our school counselor asked while writing things down.

"I just feel like she should support me in the choices I make at school." I said as my hands starting to moisten.

"That's true but you have to understand. Your mom is a member of Rosewood Church and she is very into the bible." He said.

"Yeah but following the bible every single day is hard. Who is God to tell me that I can't fall in love with someone no matter the gender." I stated.

"I can't answer that cause at school we can't talk about religious things but I can give you a business card to a therapist if you want." He said handing a small rectangular card.

I took the card and walked out of his office. I was feeling a little better than earlier. I really didn't want to pay for a therapist so I took out my phone. There's only one person who I can truly talk to this about. Maya.

Me: Hey can you pick me up from school?

Maya: Yeah sure :)

Me: We need to talk about that kiss and I kinda want to do it in person

Maya: Emily I'm sorry I understand you have a boyfriend

Me: Don't be it's just..

Me: I'll tell you in person

Maya: Sure thing

__________________________

Short chapter because the next chapter is going to be really dramatic and I didn't want to write so much in this chapter that the next chapter would be lame

Oh and Im writing a new book called "Sexting" It's a Calum Hood Fanfiction. Check out the first chapter.

Vote

Comment