Flashback

"Spencer lets not invite Hanna this time. I can't having people thinking that we are her friends. We have a reputation to uphold." Alison said.

"What reputation to uphold?" Hanna asked as she walked up to the group.

"You know us being so popular and grabbing all the cute boys." Aria lied.

"Oh haha yeah we do have to keep that reputation." Hanna laughed.

"she is so annoying." Alison whispered to Spencer and Emily.

The girls walked to lunch and grabbed their food. We found our spot and sat in our usual spot.

As we were talking Mona tried to sit with us.

"Umm what are you doing?" Ali asked Mona.

"I was going to sit with you guys today." Mona said.

"We don't hang out with nerds." Ali said harshly.

Mona grabbed her things and walked away with tears in her eyes.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch to her?" Spencer asked.

"Spencer lets not go there. Let's not say how you are throwing a party and not even inviting Hanna cause your afraid that people might bully you too." Ali confessed.

Hanna stopped eatting and got up. She told everyone to never talk to her again.

"You didn't have to do that Ali." Emily said.

"When you on top you have to do what you got to do to stay on top." Ali said.

___________

Vote

Comment

follow me on vine kardashian

Instagram hiipstirr