Toby's intown

Aria POV

The next day at school everyone was being quieter than usual. I met up with the girls by Hanna's locker.

"What's with everyone today?" I asked suspiciously.

"I don't know." Hanna said.

Next thing we knew the last person we expected to see walked down the halls. Toby. Toby Cavanaugh. He walked like he had just came from hell.

Everyone was whispering to their groups of friends and starring.

The last time we saw Toby was the night we blinded Jenna.

Toby started walking towards us. All of our faces looked terrified.

"Hello Ladies. Nice to see ya after you basically blinded Jenna."He smiled while walking away.

When Toby left. I turned to the girls who looked just as shocked as I was.

"Who told him? How does he know?" Hanna and Spencer asked.

"I don't know. We swore on our grave that we wouldn't tell anybody." I said.

The bell ranged after I said what I said. Almost like it was planned. But I brushed the feeling off and we walked in Mr. Fitz class.

"Hello class did you guys do your homework?" Mr. Fitz asked.

We all just passed our homework up and he collected it. We were reading a Edgar Allen Poe story "The tell Tale Heart".

"What was scary to you about this story?" He asked.

Mona raised her hand mighty high. Like she was even smart.

"Aria." he said.

"Well what was scary that he was going to kill his dad just because of his eye. I guess every night he told us what he did just allowed us to see what was inside his head. And the more that we were inside his head the more we got scared." I answered.

"Wow that was deep." Spencer said almost like she was congratulating me.

"You're Spencer that was deep. But who can explain the madness in his head?" Mr. Fitz asked.

I raised my hand knowing that he would call on me.

"Yes Aria?" he said.

"Well you actually cant explain it. It was almost like he was scared of his own insanity and that is what cause him to kill his father. And every night it was like he was studying his father patterns but also it seems as if he didn't really wanna kill him." I replied.

"Maybe he did want to kill him. Because of his eye. His fathers eyes was watching him like a hawk. It was too much pressure on him. He almost felt as his eye had super powers and killing him on the inside." Toby stated.

"But Aria did have a point. Edgar Allen Poe did act as if he was too chicken or didn't even want to kill his father." Mr. Fitz said.

Teachers pet? More like teachers girlfriend -A

I read the text and got scared. The bell ranged letting us know that it was time to go to lunch.

As I was walking out Ezra stopped me.

"That was a good point you made there. Keep it up and you might pass this class." He said winking at me.

"Ezra you have to be more careful on how you teach cause I dont want people to start rumors." I said.

"Then come over my house for dinner." He implied.

"Be there at 8." I said giving him a warm smile before walking out.

I joined the girls for lunch.

"What was that?" Spencer asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Hmm hmm It was like you are more than his teacher pet." Hanna said winking at me.

"We are not. Im sadly just his student." I said.

"Well be careful cause you know people are watching even if we don't think so." Emily said.