Halloween Anyone?

Aria POV

"Halloween is actually my favorite holiday. I love the idea of Haunted houses and scary movies." I said excitedly.

"Halloween ain't got nothing on Thanksgiving. I especially love the Thanksgiving left overs." Emily laughed.

"Doesn't left overs taste the same as what it tasted like the day you cooked the meal?" Hanna asked as Mona came to join them at their lunch table.

"No left overs is better cause its been in the refrigerator for 24hrs then you reheat it and add your sauces and its like you're in heaven." Mona chipped in.

Emily gave Mona a warm smile. No one really likes Mona but we try to be nice cause Hanna is our friend.

"So what are we doing for Halloween?" I asked.

"I was throwing a party you should all come." Mona said.

She gave us invitations and left. As Mona was leaving Spencer came with a book in her hands.

"Guys you won't believe what I have found." She rushed. "I was in my Dad's office and found this."

"Okay you're showing us this book because?" Hanna asked.

"Because it's a record book to the Caridge Motel. And if you look here Ali was checked in April 12, 2011." Spencer explained.

"That's two months after Ali had died." Emily said.

"So she's not dead?" Hanna asked.

"This could mean that or that someone is using her identity." Spencer said.

"We have to go to the motel and see who was they're that night." Emily suggested.

"Well my mom is going out of town this week maybe we could spend the night at my house and we can go right after school?" Hanna suggests.

"Sounds like a plan-" I say being cut off by the bell.

"I better go cause if I'm late again then I get detention and I can't have detention cause that means I can't go to the Justin Bieber movie." Hanna said before running off.

Hanna POV

I run to class as fast as I could trying to make it in the one minute I have left. Knocking people over left and right.

As I just about 10 inches from my class the bell rings as I was about to walk in.

"You're late again Ms. Marin. Detention be there at 4:30." Mr. Perez says.

I walked over to the only seat left in class next to Toby. I really not comfortable with sitting next to him considering that he is the only one that knows that Jenna is blind and why.

I looked at the time and watched the time go by so slow. After 10mins of watching the clock I decided to text Mona who was sitting in the back of the class.

Me: Ugh sitting next to Toby makes me sick.

Mona: Lmfao why he's a total panty droppah ;)

Me: Ew gross

Mona: The things that I would do to that boy I swear.

Me: We'll I guess you'll be his next victim who will go blind lol

Mona: I fine with that aslong as I get the dick

Me: Slut

Mona: Virgin

Mona: speaking of virgin when are you and Jordan Taylor going to have sex !

Me: Maybe at your Halloween party who know ;)

Mona: I leave the guest room reserved then lol

I put my phone up and got my stuff ready cause the bell was about the ring letting us know that school is over but unfortunately I have Detention on the day that the Justin Bieber movie finally hits theaters. Fuck Me...

_________

I know this Chapter is lame but I decided to update all my books cause I can't sleep right now :)

Vote

Comment

Follow me on Vine @Kardashian

Yes I changed it cause I'm obsessed with Kendal and Kylie and Khole ATM lmfao.