Date Night

Thanks you guys for the votes and adding my books including this book to you reading list. It makes me feel loved haha well here comes another good chapter.

~~~

Aria POV

I showed up to Ezra's house around 8. He cooked lasagna. My favorite Italian dish.

We sat at the table and talked about our favorite books and I told him about my mom and dad and how my dad cheated on my mom.

Then after dinner we watched a movie. We cuddled and ate popcorn.

"Are you warm enough?" He asked.

"I would be warmer if you took off your shirt." I said.

He took off his shirt and started kissing me. He kissed my neck and I let out soft moans. He took off my shirt and we started to make out.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bed.

Spencer POV

I was in my room studying then I heard Melissa come home. I ran down stairs to talk to her.

"Hey Melissa. Explain to me on the text message you sent to Ali the night before she died." I said in a serious tone.

"Haha Spencer you shouldn't stick your nose anywhere where it shouldn't be." Melissa said.

"Not if the police keep harassing me thinking that either me or my friends killed Ali." I stated.

"So you think I killed her?" Melissa asked.

"No but-" I started to say but being cut off by the fact my mom came home.

Aria POV

I woke up in Ezra's arm and quickly got up to find my clothes. I found them by the couch. I put them on and headed home.

I pulled up to my house seeing that the lights were still on. I walked in the house and saw my mom sitting on the couch crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I got this note in the mail from A and it says that your fathered had an affair with someone named Catherine. And when I asked him about it he didn't deny it." She cried.

My heart broke from seeing my mom cry. I didn't want her to find out the way she did.

"Im gonna sleep in the guest room." She said getting up from the couch.

~~~

I got a role in a Tv show thats only gonna be on youtube but that's because of the content.

Vote

Comment

Follow me on Vine and Instagram @hiipstirr