Trouble

Spencer POV

Past will never be just the past -A

I looked at my phone and saw the A text. And I remembered what A looked like. I began to think if A was a guy. No girl looks like that in all black. I picked up my phone and created a group chat with the girls.

Me: Meet up at our school at 8pm

Aria: Why?

Me: Cause we need to talk about this A thing.

Emily: What is there to talk about just pay it no attention.

Hanna: We tried then A showed up at our school.

Me: I know where A came out of just come to the school at 8 and I'll show you.

Aria: I'll bring a tazer.

Emily: For what?

Aria: Just in case I have to taze some asses.

After I told the girls I looked at the clock and saw 7:30. I walked down stairs and saw Melissa talking to someone but she was whispering. I stood by the stairs and just listened to her.

"Meet me at Jenna's house at 8 it's urgent." Melissa said.

"I don't care just do what you have to do but meet me at 8 ok." Melissa responded.

"Okay bye." She said.

I walked torwards the kitchen where she was. She jumped like she had seen a ghost.

" Who were you talking to?" I asked.

"Oh just Wren." She replied.

"Why are you guys going to Jenna's house?" I asked trying to be noisy.

"We aren't what are you talking about?"Melissa smiled.

"Never mind. But im going over Aria's okay." I said.

She nodded and I grabbed my keys and left. I wondered why would she lie to me thats not like her. This A thing is really starting to effect my life.

I pulled up at the school and saw the girls. I jumped out the car and told the girls about the whole Melissa thing.

"Why would her and Wren go to Jenna's house? That's just stupid cause Jenna doesnt know Meliss" Hanna said.

"Yeah but we have to remember what we did to Jenna and Melissa has always been sneaky." Aria said.

We finally stopped talking and walked in the suspicous hidden door.