Detention

I've honestly never had detention. I'm the good one other than when Alison was alive and basically making us do shit that we didn't want to do.

"Nice of you to join Hanna. The rules are simple no talking or sleeping. Ill be in the other room grading papers." Mr. Perez said.

I nod my head and sat in the row next to this guy. He looked like he's one of those trouble making badass boys that basically every good girl wants except me.

"Ugh it's so boring in here." I complained. "I don't belong here. Detention isn't for girls like me."

"Shut up before you get extra time in here." The badass boy said.

"I don't belong in here all I did was be late for class. I should be at the Justin Bieber premier" I said.

"Awh is miss Barbie mad that she can't see the Justin Bieber movie." He says sarcastically.

"Look here you can't say anything cause you don't know the biebs or understand the biebs." I protested.

"You're kinda cute when you're angry." he says.

"Thanks uhh-"

"Caleb. The names Caleb." He cut me off.

"I'm Hanna. Hanna Marin." I said.

"How much time do you have in here?" Caleb asked.

"Thirty minutes." I replied.

"Wow and you're complaining." He laughed.

"Yeah cause that's thirty minutes too long." I said.

Caleb smiled and turned back around. I sat and watched the clock. Mentally complaining in my head. Next thing you knew my time was up. I wrote my number on a piece of paper and gave it to Caleb before I left.

He gave me a cute wink and I left.

______

Aw this is the beginning of #Haleb

oh yeah I'm looking for people who can make covers for my books for now on and maybe change the covers for other books that I have. I will give you 100% credit for it and maybe add you as a character in one of my books :)

Vote

Comment

Go on twitter and use #TwistedLiars
tell your friends about this book :)

Follow me on vine @Kardashian