diez

"Are you a virgin?"

Arcelia and Sebastian were no longer sipping their beers, just sitting at the kitchen table and facing each other. "Do threesomes count?"

After choking on air, Sebastian turned back to Arcelia and nodded. "How the hell did that happen? I haven't even had one."

"You should. It changes your life, promise." Arcelia said. "I'm just fucking with you, I'm still a virgin. I was close to losing it this summer, but he chickened out because of Oscar and we haven't really spoken since it happened."

"Someone missed the chance to hook up with you because they were scared of Oscar?" Arcelia nodded her head, taking the cup of Horchata out of his hands as Sebastian stared at her. "That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. You're gorgeous!"

Arcelia blushed and looked away as Sebastian continued throwing compliments at her. "Okay, I get it. Thanks for making my ego bigger." Arcelia laughed. "I kinda feel left out though because when school started, everyone was talking about their summer flings and losing it. All I did this summer was yell at Cesar and make Oscar drive me places for food."

"Yeah, I guess that sucks, but don't feel pressured too loose it because everyone else did. Lose it when it's the right time." Arcelia shrugged and pushed her food away as she stood up. "Let's go dance. We've been sitting here like bums for like 30 minutes."

Whoever's music it was, it was playing through the speaker Monse had and Sebastian had the pleasure of spinning his date around. "At least my outfit didn't go to waste." Arcelia commented, her hands holding onto Sebastians as they danced around Monse's living room.

"Shit, we got to go. It's 15 to 10 and I don't want to be murdered." Sebastian rushed out, picking his phone and wallet up before grabbing Arcelia's hand and leading her out of the house. "I find it weird how we didn't see anyone from our group."

"Who knows what they were doing." Arcelia shrugged. California at night was nice, but it sucked if you have short sleeves because once the breeze starts to pick up, the goosebumbs make their appearance and that's what Sebastian took notice of.

"Oh, here." Sebastian said, surprising Arcelia when he unbuttoned his dress shirt and put it over her along with his arm. She really thought she was going to get a strip tease until she realized he had on an undershirt.

The black shirt didn't do much. In fact, he might as well have been shirtless because anyone could see the outline of his abs and his biceps were basically being suffocated.

"You didnt have to do that. I'm used to the weather."

"Maybe, but the goosebumps on your arms said otherwise." He pointed out, causing Arcelia to grab her arms and hide them. "Plus, I'm a gentleman. Without me, you'd probably freeze."

"Lies." Arcelia sang, watching the sidewalk ahead as they approached her house. All the cars were still in front, so both parties knew the Santos were still over at her house. "Alright, this is me." She mumbled, taking her arms out of his dress shirt before handing it back. "Text me when you get back to your house. I don't really trust this neighborhood."

"Oh, thanks for putting bad scenarios in my head, princesa."

"You're welcome." Arcelia smiled sarcastically, quickly hugging him and waving as she watched him walk off.

"9:58. Hmm." Oscar said as Arcelia was walking uo the porch steps. "He got lucky."

Arcelia rolled her eyes with a smile and walked into the house. Though the dance got cancelled, it wasn't a total bust. She actually had some fun for once.