treinta y siete

Liked by ruby

Liked by ruby.martinez, tamaljurner and 304 more
arceliamfdiaz     Doctor said I don't need a sling, so I'm ready to swing on all you bitches

view 28 comments
ruby.martinez     I don't condone violence

ruby.martinez     But mira a mi novia 😍😍😍
        arceliamfdiaz     You wish 🤪
        ruby.martinez     My wish came true

tamaljurner     I testify.  This is indeed true.

jasflores     OHHHHH QUÉ CHULA 🤤😍😍

jasflores     YES MAMI!!!

jasflores     Girl!!  I need your camera man

monsefins     If you fight, I call recording and uploading to Worldstar
        arceliamfdiaz     No one uses Worldstar anymore :/ those are just memes

× × ×

"So you guys are all sitting at this table with me.  And this table next to us is Oscar and his friends, and these 3 tables are for the rest of the Santos."  Arcelia explained, using a paper with circles to show where everyone would be sitting.

"What's the big rectangle for?"

"That's the dance floor, Seba."  Arcelia shook her head in disappointment as Sebastian had a moment of realization.  "Anyways, these tables are for my tías, tíos, and their dirty ass kids.  You see how far they are from me?  That way they don't ruin my dress."

Cesar looked at the tables and furrowed his eyebrows.  "What's with the stick figure?" 

"That's where the cholos were going to sit, but it makes more sense for them to sit with Oscar."  Arcelia explained.  "That's why they're all bald and this is the tear drop.  Duh."  Arcelia pulled out her phone and started going through her pictures.  "Your dresses will look like this.  But more sequins because I want you to shine."

Monse looked at the picture, and didn't know what to think.  "How are you paying for all of this?"

Arcelia looked up to Monse and smiled.  "Well, I had a lot saved up, but since abuelita made my dress for free, I have a lot more for everything else.  So you guys can get more expensive dresses."  Arcelia started clapping, and Jasmine followed right after her. 

Jasmine was smiling big as she asked, "Oh, are we getting a limo?"

Arcelia tilted her head and shrugged.  "Maybe if we have money?  We're supposed to go to the middle of Los Angeles for our pictures and then drive like 20 minutes to get to our venue." 

Everyone looked at the paper, scrapbook and  phone Arcelia had laid out on the table.  They knew she had ideas for her quince, but didn't know she already planned everything out years ago.

"I'm so excited!" Arcelia squealed. "Oh, you think your mom or abuelita can bring food?" Arcelia looked down to Ruby, since she was on his lap, and waited for him to answer.

"They were going to bring food even if you didn't want them to."

"Oh, can we get a chocolate fountain?" Jasmine asked. "You could have chocolate strawberries. Fresh! Not the ratchet ones from the store."

× × ×

"Oscar, get out!"  Arcelia hid in the closet as Oscar walked into her room while she was wearing her quinceañera dress.

"I just want to see it."

"No!"  Oscar smacked his lips and Arcelia heard the door close.  Just to be safe, Arcelia peaked her head out and sure enough, Oscar was actually out of the room.  Arcelia sighed and ran over to lock her bedroom door to make sure Oscar wouldn't come in. 

Arcelia looked at herself in the full-body mirror and twirled around with a smile on her fcae.  Since the dress was supposed to be a surprise, she had her curtains closed, so she went all out with looking at her dress from every angle.  After about 15 minutes of staring at herself and fluffing her hair, she took the dress off and hung it up where it wouldn't get flat or dirty. 

"Are you done with dinner yet?"

"It's been done, fat ass."  Arcelia sat down at the table and waited for Oscar to bring her food.  To tell him, she just stared at him eating.  Oscar realized how quiet she was, and looked up to just see her smiling and staring.  He got up and Arcelia heard plates and utensils.  A few minutes later, Oscar walked back in to see that Arcelia was in the same position with her legs crisscrossed on the seat, and set her plate of food in front of her. 

The two sat in silence, but Arcelia was dancing in her seat as she ate.  Arcelia went through like 3 bottles of water, so Oscar couldn't tell if she was happy or if she had to pee.  After she licked her plate, she pat her stomach and let out a loud burp in Oscar's direction before blowing air to him.

"Ay, cochina."  Oscar grimaced.  Arcelia giggled and let out a smaller burp as she rocked in her seat.  "My turn."

Before Arcelia could say something, Oscar burped just as loud and blew at her after she turned her head.  "You nasty bitch."

"Aye, watch your mouth."

Oscar pointed to Arcelia and she just stared at him blankly. "I'm a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, b—" Arcelia gasped when Oscar slapped the shit out of her leg and brought her leg to her chest. "Ow, you whore!"

"I said watch your mouth."

Arcelia glared and pouted. "You're so mean."  Arcelia rubbed her thigh, unintentionally making it more red.  "Kiss it."

Oscar smacked his lips and started collecting the dishes.  "Tell your boyfriend to kiss it."  He walked out of the dining room, then came right back when he realized what he said.  "Actually, don't do that."

Dance tryouts day 1 are today and I've been freaking out all week