bonus 5

Two days after their wedding, Sebastian and Arcelia went to Disneyland to celebrate

Two days after their wedding, Sebastian and Arcelia went to Disneyland to celebrate. It would've been the day after the wedding, but they decided to sleep that day since the reception ended up ending around 3am. And then after that, they had their honeymoon in Greece and Bali.

But that was two years ago.  Now, Arcelia is 22, and out of college, and Sebastian is 24 and still a baseball player for the Dodgers.  Right before graduating college, she started a cosmetics line and called it "Arce Beauty", and then a few months later, she started a cheap boutique on Instagram because her followers encouraged her to.  Since she already had a little fame from Sebastian, it didn't take too long for her little boutique to expand, so now she has her own little store in Los Angeles, somewhere between her house and Freeridge. No matter how much they despised how dangerous the community was, that would always be their true home and the place they could never forget.

Cesar was in his last year of college, because he was going to a four-year, and something happened with Los Santos that allowed Oscar to get out, so now the entire family was out of Freeridge. Despite getting out of the life, Oscar and Ramón had a lot of trouble with getting jobs, so Sebastian and Arcelia offered to help them start up a restaurant like Oscar's always wanted. Now, they owned one of the Los Angeles' favorite family-owned Mexican restaurants and its authenticity attracted a lot of tourists families. To not scare people, Oscar managed to get rid of the tear drop, but with the ridiculously high prices of tattoo removal, a lot of the tattoos stayed on his body. However, he finally let his black curls grow out, which pleased Arcelia because she always thought the bald head made him look like a brown egg.

"Seba, I'm not pregnant.  I just ate a lot of burritos."

"How do you know you didn't eat a lot of burritos because you're pregnant?"  Sebastian questioned from across the table, looking from the several plates to his wife.  "The last time you had your period was 3 months ago."

Arcelia thought about it and looked down at her stomach before shaking her head.  "I'm not pregnant, I still take birth control."

Sebastian made a face that said "are you deadass?" and leaned across the table.  "You and I both know that doesn't always work."

"Why are you guys talking so close?"  Oscar interrupted, walking over to the two with a tray of desserts in his hand. Sebastian glanced to Arcelia and visibly saw her face light up at all the Mexican desserts she ordered when she was only halfway done with her order of food. "I still don't get where all the food goes." Oscar mumbled to himself as he shook his head and looked down at his baby sister who was the same size she was when she was 14. The only difference was that she grew a few inches, so now she was 5'4 instead of 5'0, and went up a cup size, but Oscar didn't know all that.

"Go away.  We're talking about marriage secrets." Oscar looked at the two and smacked his lips before walking away, upset that he had to work and run a business, and couldn't listen to the chisme. When he was far enough, Arcelia turned back to Sebastian and glanced down at all the desserts she ordered. "What do we do if it is a baby?"