treinta y cuatro

Flashback to December 28

"Why are you so scared?  Oscar said he's gonna be gone all day because of the break everyone took for Christmas Eve and Christmas.  Plus, he has to deal with some people, so that's like 4 hours of no Oscar." Arcelia explained, pulling Ruby into the house and leading him to the kitchen. "He didn't cook, but we have soup." Arcelia told him, picking up her bowl and walking to the water dispenser.

"  Arcelia told him, picking up her bowl and walking to the water dispenser

Ruby watched her, then went to her cabinets for snacks. Arcelia started playing music and put her bowl of soup in the microwave. "You guys got more chips?" Ruby exclaimed happily, walking out with his hand in a bag of hot cheetos. However, he stopped when he saw Arcelia dancing in front of the microwave to the song that was playing. "What are you doing?"

Arcelia turned back around to Ruby and just stared at him

Arcelia turned back around to Ruby and just stared at him. "Living my best life. What are you doing?"

"Stealing your food." Arcelia nodded and messed with her sling before going back to dancing.

After eating soup and throwing noodles at Ruby's perfectly clear skin, Arcelia started singing and dancing in her room to Ruby to whatever Spotify shuffled for her. For at least half an hour, Arcelia did that, then she got tired. And jumped on Ruby's lap.

"Sup, fool."

"Hi."  Ruby laughed.  "What are you doing?"

Arcelia shrugged and just stared at him before smiling.  "You're cute."

"You're cuter."  Arcelia blushed and leaned down to kiss his nose. They just stared at each other and once their little giggles stopped, they were looking into each other's eyes until Arcelia cautiously leaned down and started kissing Ruby.

It was no secret that they've had makeout sessions before, but this one seemed different. It felt different.  The makeout was passionate and full of love, like always, but it felt more... heated?  Like it was leading to something more, so Ruby pulled away.

"What's wrong?"  Arcelia asked, the smallest pant in her voice from the lack of air in the kiss.

Ruby stared up at her, his brain and heart running a mile a minute.  Throwing all his thoughts out the window, Ruby grabbed Arcelia's cheek and brought her back down.  He treated her like she was glass and gently laid her down on her bed.  Ruby was scared to hurt her or do something she didnt like, so Arcelia kind of guided him. 

Arcelia blindly set his hand on her waist, taking it off of her thigh.  Ruby pulled back again and looked down at Arcelia's body.  "Are you sure?  Because I don't want you uncomfortable."

Arcelia was hesitant at first, but nodded her head.  "I trust you.  I want you to be my first, Ruby."

Ruby nodded his head with a big smile and leaned up to gently take off her arm sling.  When they were half naked, he ran back to his pants to get his wallet that had a single condom.  He held it up and Arcelia giggled, because of nervousness and her boyfriend's antics.  "I don't really know what I'm doing."  Ruby said, his back facing Arcelia as he tried getting the condom on.

"Do you want me to help?"

Ruby shook his head.  "I think I got it."  Arcelia laid back on the bed, and waited for Ruby who jumped between her legs again and smiled down at her.  "I got it."

"Good."  She smiled.

The entire experience for both of them was life changing.  Since they only had one condom, they only did it once, but they both liked it.

"Was I okay?"  Arcelia asked, genuinely concerned on if she did enough.

"Well, I liked it.  And it felt really good."  Ruby smiled.  "Totally better than a handy."  Arcelia laughed and put her head back on Ruby's shoulder.  "Do you think I should buy more condoms?"

"More?  You only had one?"

"I stole it from Mario.  I don't have my own." 

Arcelia pursed her lips, then nodded. "I liked that." She smiled shyly, looking up at Ruby.

"Me too."

"We should do it again.  Like, right now.  Before Oscar comes back."

Ruby laughed, then shook his head.  "I'm out of condoms."

"I've been on birth control for like a year.  Why do you think my skin's clear?  And you can pull out."  Arcelia explained, pushing herself up and using her good arm to hold her up.

Ruby thought about it then turned to Arcelia before nodding and pushing her back onto her back.  Thank God Oscar came home late that day.

Rubia aint virgins anymore 😤😤😤 idk bout u but I laughed