cincuenta y siete

👤 sebasgarcia liked by sebasgarcia, os

👤 sebasgarcia
liked by sebasgarcia, os.cardiaz, and 402 others
arceliamfdiaz number 16 scored a lot of touchdowns at his basketball game tonight :)
view all 28 comments

random1   You guys are so cute 😭💜

random2    I just noticed the height difference 🤣 do you use a stool?
arceliamfdiaz   i'm short, wbk and no, he carries me

random3   ngl, he's fine as hell 😍🥵
arceliamfdiaz   he's also mine 😍🤤
comment liked by sebasgarcia

× × ×

"Are you sure you can't sleep over?"

"I thought I wasn't allowed to."

Arcelia shrugged, remembering that one time Ruby was almost murdered when Oscar saw him the next morning. "We can ask. Plus Oscar and my dad both like you."

"If they say I can, then I will. But I still have to get clothes." Arcelia nodded, happier that she knew Sebastian would be sleeping over.

It might be harder, but she knew that she usually got her way. If not, she'll resort to calling out Cesar and crying until they approve it.  So, that's exactly what she did when Oscar and Ramon looked at her before saying 'no' in sync.

"That's not fair, you know him. And Cesar got to do it every night." At the mention of his name, Cesar's jaw dropped before he looked away like it was going to change the fact that he was seated 5 feet away.

Sebastian could sense the distress from Arcelia and rubbed her shoulder as she glared at her eldest brother and her dad. "Celi, it's okay." He whispered.

"You're barely allowed to be in the house alone, and you think you're allowed sleep in the same bed overnight?"

Arcelia nodded her head, not seeing any problem with it. "We're literally just sleeping. you can literally sleep on the floor to make sure we're not doing anything if you really want to."

"No."

"That's not fair!"  Arcelia exclaimed.  Her frustration caused her to be on the verge of tears, not caring that they were having a full on family argument on the porch.

"Are you seriously crying over this?"  Ramon asked aggressively.  Rather than answering, Arcelia stubbornly turned around and started walking away. 

Sebastian looked back to everyone before going after her, leaving all of his baseball equipment behind.  "Celi, wait."  Sebastian jogged up to her and stopped in front of her, preventing her from walking any further.  "I can sleep at my house, it's okay."

Arcelia shook her head while Sebastian pulled her into his chest.  "I just don't get why Cesar gets to do whatever he wants and I'm barely allowed to have a boyfriend.  We were literally born in the same hour."

"You're the only girl, amor. They might just be trying to protect you."

A muffled sniffle came from her, so Sebastian played with her hair to get her to calm down. "They can protect me without taking away my teenage freedom." Sebastian chuckled at the end, but continued to hold and calm her down. "Can we go to the park?"

"But it's late."

"I know, but if you can't sleep over, I want to at least spend some of my night with you." Arcelia explained. Sebastian nodded his head before he let go and started walking beside Arcelia while holding her hand. "I just want to graduate and leave here. They give me too many rules."

"Maybe you just have to break them."

"But then I get in trouble and they give me more rules." Arcelia pouted. "It's sexist, I tell you."

"Let's not think about that anymore." Sebastian suggested, realizing it was just making Arcelia more irritated. "Did you like the baseball game?"

Arcelia nodded her head and emphasized, "I liked your pants." She smiled innocently while Sebastian shook his head at her. "No, seriously, I'm proud of you. You'll have a baseball scholarship in no time." Arcelia, not being able to get to his cheek, kissed the back of Sebastian's hand as they kept walking.

"I hope so. But I'm taking you with me."

Arcelia gasped and smiled wide. "I get to be a baseball wife? At least take me to dinner first."

yall, after the ig post, i realized Ruby and Arcelia only dated for like 3 months and rn, her and Seba have only been together for a lil less than 2 months 🙈 swear they were together for like a year

n e wayz, i realized that if i end the book before season 3, ima have to cut out the kidnapping part so now im conflicted. like we deadass stretchin the last episode and s3 doesn't come till spring soooo 🤷🏽‍♀️