treinta y tres

Aight so comment next to the ship name:

Rubia

Relia

Cuben

Arcelia looked up, surprised by the voice behind her. Slowly, she turned around and saw her twin brother, a cast on his arm with bruises all across his face. Slowly, walked off the sidewalk and towards him as he cried silently like he always does. Arcelia's steps were small, and she didn't stop walking until she was only a few feet away from him. The twins stood in the middle of the street, just staring at each other.

Cesar's head flew to the side when Areclia slapped him as hard as she could. They both cried even more, and Arcelia was the first to wrap her arm around him, sobbing into his chest, not caring that her makeup was being ruined.

"I'm so sorry, Celia." Cesar sobbed, holding his twin sister as tight as he could, like iit was the last hug they would ever have.

Arcelia, still crying into his chest, shook her head. "I don't blame you. You're just not meant for the Santos and everything in it." She cried. A few weeks ago, Arcelia wouldve probably beat Cesar, but she thought and realized Cesar didn't even like the Santos. "You weren't made to kill people."

"But I could've told you." Cesar cried. "You would've been more careful and known about Latrelle, but you didn't know a damn thing about what was happening."

Arcelia shook her head again, holding Cesar's face as she pulled back. "It wasn't your fault."

The two pulled apart, turning around to the memorial on the sidewalk. Jamal, Monse, Sebastian and Ruby walked up to the twins and joined them in looking down at the memorial. Down the line, everyone said things that they'll never forget about Olivia.

"You're such a loser." Arcelia laughed through her tears, looking at the present Ruby got for Olivia.

"Hey, I'm not the one who called Horchata-"

"Horacha, and it wasn't just once." Monse finished.

Everyone laughed, including Sebastian. "Yeah, she was definitely not a linguist." Sebastian said, wiping under his eyes ad he looked at his little sister's quinceñera picture. "I miss her." He mumbled sadly.

Arcelia looked up at him, then put her head on his arm, everyone else doing the same thing. Jamal was the first person to come up. "I've been hiding something."

Cesar nodded, then said, "Me too. I've got no where to go."

"But you said your brother-"

Arcelia pouted as Cesar shook his head. "Nah, I lied. I'm...dead to him."

Arcelia grabbed Cesar's hand and held it tightly. "But not to me." She said. Arcelia knew she couldn't say anything, so she wasn't allowed to tell Cesar that Cuchillos threatened Oscar and Arcelia if Cesar was let back in.

"We'll figure it out. I promise." Cesar and Monse leaned in to kiss and Arcelia scrunched up her face, slightly throwing up because she thought Cesar looked like the bottom of a hobo's foot with fungus. "Oh, right. This happened." Monse said.

Jamal and Ruby looked at each other, then back to the new couple in the group. "We don't care, we kissed you first." Jamal said, high-fiving Ruby anfd making Arcelia punch Ruby.

"It's okay, you kiss better." Ruby said, saving his ass as Arcelia nodded and pursed her lips together.

× × ×

Jamal opened his closet door wide, then turned back around to his group of friends on his bed. "You know what, I think I deserve an apology."

"Apology for what?"

"For my mistreatment! All of you, except the Mexican Goddess, of course," Jamal said, pointing to Arcelia and making her smile smugly, "always doubted me and my ability to find the money. So you can't see it until you apologize."

"Yeah, you pendejos." Arcelia said. "Apologize."

"Why shouldn't she apologize? She just wants money to buy food."

"And? I believed him when he brought it up. Dumb faceass."

Jamal smiled and nodded his head. "I'm tired of being an afterthought. For once, I'd like to be 'before-thought'. Or just a thought." Jamal said and in response, Arcelia started snapping until Ruby hit her thigh since she was on his lap. "Not one of you has ever said you're sorry for all the shit you've said to me."

"We're sorry." Ruby sighed out.

"Can we see the money now?"

"Ungrateful headass. That's all you got?" Arcelia asked.

The crew all looked at each other in annoyance. "What do you want us to say?" Cesar asked.

From that point, Jamal basically instructed everyone what to say to apologize the correct way. Once he was satisfied, Jamal took the clothes out of his hamper and went to grab the duffle bag that wasn't there. He screamed, then said, "The money's gone!"

"Okay, seriously dude? We don't have time for this." Monse groaned. "Another RollerWorld delusion."

Jamal pulled out his phone. "No, no, no. I can prove it, look." He squished himself between Cesar and Monse, leaving Ruby and Arcelia unaffected. "Look. We'll find the perp."

On the screen was footage of Jamal's entire bed covered in money. "That's a lot of slushy money."

"Now's not the time for slushies." Monse mumbled, staring at the screen amazed.

Jamal fast forwarded the footage and found his parents in his room. "No, they are not about to get it in on my bed." Jamal said. Arcelia sent him a look because that's exactly what it looked like they were about to do. "No, no, no, don't do that." As the footage continued to something less pleasing, Jamal screamed and everyone jumped up and looked away. Arcelia walked away and to the window, sticking her head out because she felt like throwing up.

"Okay, it's gone." Arcelia looked back inside and walked over to her friends.

"Why's she in my closet?" Jamal asked himself. When he saw the gym bag full of money, he looked up and called for his mom before going down the hallway.

"I'm not sitting on that anymore." Arcelia stated, pointing to Jamal's bed in disgust.

"You were sitting on Ruby the whole time."

"Okay, and?" Arcelia asked Cesar with an attitude. "Just, take the blanket off or get a new one to sit on."