bonus 1

Over the years, the Dodgers stadium was something Arcelia became familiar with.  If anyone ever needed directions, she knew exactly where everything was.  It was a perk she got with dating one of the players. Another thing was free tickets to the front row or to the box, whichever one she decided. She even became friends with the other girlfriends and wives, quickly noticing that she was the only teenager, being 19 now. However, she was very mature for her age, so sometimes they forgot that she couldn't have the alcohol, even though she does at home.

Today, the Dodgers were playing against the Arizona Diamondbacks, so of course Arcelia was there, front row so she could talk to Sebastian before the game started.  And because of how supportive she was, she had on his jersey number, but it was his very first jersey from when he was drafted, not the one that the fans had to buy. "Hola, guapo."

Sebastian smiled as he approached the area Arcelia was in and reached out to hug her.  "Te ves hermosa en mi ropa."

"I look good in everything."  Arcelia smiled, flipping her hair over her shoulder, but never taking her eyes off of Sebastian.  "You excited?"

"Kinda nervous, actually. I invited this really pretty girl to come watch."

"Again?  Why does she always hide from me?"

Sebastian shrugged, mindlessly playing with Arcelia's hands.  "She might be in the bathroom mirror."

"Garcia, let's go!  Quit flirting!"  His coach called out. 

Sebastian looked back for a second, seeing his coach waving him over before turning back to Arcelia.  "Duty calls."

Since she went to every home game, this was their routine.  And over the past two years, Sebastian's coach and teammates even grew accustomed to it.  That being said, they both leaned over for a passionate kiss, before pulling away when Sebastian got called again.

"Make a touchdown for me."

Sebastian looked at Arcelia, shaking his head as he laughed.  "I hate you."  Arcelia knew more about baseball than any other sport now, but every game, home or away, she'd say something about every sport except baseball.

"Love you, Seba."  She smiled, leaning up to kiss him again.  "And I love your pants."  Sebastian kissed her one more time before going over to the rest of Dodgers, and Arcelia watched him walk away before going to her seat. 

"That was disgusting."

"Cállate, Cesar."

× × ×

After Sebastian's team won the game, he and Arcelia went to their house, since she moved in with him 2 months ago. It wasn't that far from Freeridge, maybe a 30 minute drive away, but they were still in a safer neighborhood and away from all the gang violence. 

Arcelia, being the food-enthusiast that she is, already planned out dinner so by the time they got home, Sebastian went to take a shower and Arcelia made them both food.

Sebastian came down the hallway, drying his hair with a towel as he walked into the kitchen.  "You know I'm making the food tomorrow, right?"

"Why can't I do it?"

"Because we're supposed to be taking turns but you keep getting home before me and doing it yourself."  Sebastian explained, wrapping his arms around Arcelia from behind.  "Go get ready, I'll finish this."

Arcelia looked down at the stove, before sighing and leaving the kitchen, leaving the cooking for Sebastian.  About 10 minutes later, she came back and Sebastian had everything on the table.  "Do you want to go to Mexico for Christmas?"  Sebastian asked.  "I wanted to ask before I before I bought anything."

"To visit your parents?"  Sebastian nodded his head and continued eating while he waited for Arcelia's answer. "Of course. Plus you haven't seen them in a while."

"Well, yeah, but I didn't know if you wanted to be away from your family."

Internally and externally, Arcelia smiled at how considerate Sebastian was being.  "I see my family at least 3 times a week.  You see yours 3 times a year, if you're lucky.  Mine will be okay with me being in Mexico for 2 weeks.  We can go."

Arcelia grabbed Sebastian's hand in her much smaller hand and squeezed it three times.  "You know, I love you.  A lot."

"I love you too, Seba."

these bonus chapters are kind of like imagines/short stories for just Arcelia and her future, so what kind of stuff do you guys want to see?  It's gonna be in chronological order, pero it wont go day by day.  probably time jumps of months or years.

tbh, when i first thought of this story, it was supposed to end with Arcelia dying with Olivia, then it went to ending with Arcelia and Ruby being the power couple of Freeridge, and now we're here.  GENUINELY dont know how that happened... guess i didn't think Sebastian's character through 💀