veintidós

"Why can't I be your partner?  We're dating."  Arcelia whined.

"Yeah, but it's just how it is.  You dance with Sebastian, I dance with Monse.  Besides, she needs help, you don't porque eres perfecta."  Ruby stated as he held Arcelia's once pouting face.  She smiled and kissed Ruby before going to Sebastian so they could practice.

"Am I that bad?"  Sebastian asked as the music started.  "I think I'm an amazing dancer."

Arcelia sighed and nodded.  "You are Seba, but I just wanted to dance with my boyfriend."

"It's just rehearsal.  You'll probably dance with him during the actual quince."  The two looked over to Ruby who was trying to get Monse to step correctly, but she was quickly getting frustrated with everything.  "For latinos, you'd think they'd know how to dance."  Sebastian commented, looking over Arcelia's head to everyone struggling to dance in a square, except for Jasmine.

Arcelia scoffed and turned around to see Cesar step all over Olivia's feet.  "Please, Cesar can't even do Bachata right."

Sebastian gasped quietly and spun Arcelia around as they continued to dance and gossip.  "De veras?"

Arcelia pinched her lips together and nodded.  "It doesn't really make sense because Oscar has been teaching ua to dance since we were like 3 because he has this vision of throwing me a quinceñera."

"Oh, can I be one of your chambelanes?"  Sebastian asked with sudden excitement.  Arcelia nodded and continued to dance in a square with him.

The group of high schoolers danced with another hour until Ruby finally called for a break due to people complaining.  "I like when you wear these pants."  Arcelia smirked, hitting Ruby's backside as he walked pass her on the bed.

Arcelia was sprawled out across the bottom bunk that Ruby slept on and she's been there ever since the dance rehearsals ended.

Ruby gasped at the contact and turned to his girlfriend who was still smirking.  "Hey, if I can't slap yours, you can't slap mine."

"I never said you couldn't?"  Areclia furrowed her eyesbrows and sat up.  "Why?  You want to?"

Ruby's eyebrows shot up and his jaw dropped ever so slightly.  "No, I'm all about respecting women such as yourself."

"Oh, shut up."  Arcelia groaned, leaning up while simultaneously grabbing his face to pull him down.  Ruby smiled against her plump lips and walked forward until she was back to laying down.

The couple quickly fell into making out on Ruby's bed, Arcelia somehow flipping the two so she was straddling her boyfriend.  Arcelia was leaned over with her hands on Ruby's shoulders and Ruby's hands on her ass.  To the outside eye, it looked pretty sexual, but to them, it was simply innocent love.

"Hey, Oscar's--"  Cesar's voice interrupted the two and Arcelia looked over her shoulder to see Cesar standing in the doorway.  "We're coming back later, Ruby." 

"Why do I have to go?  Just do your Santos stuff and come back later."

"Oscar doesn't want to leave you here without an adult because he thinks you'll get pregnant."  Cesar explained to his younger twin, looking towards Ruby who was smiling sheepishly.  "Come on before he walks in and sees this."

Arcelia groaned and climbed off of Ruby.  Ruby's shoulders fell and he sat up while Arcelia stood up.  "I'll be back in a few hours, mi amor."

"Wait, wait."  Ruby pulled Arcelia back towards him while Cesar rolled his eyes in the doorway and went to the kitchen.  Ruby placed several pecks on Arcelia's lipstick covered lips untik she started resisting.

"I'm going to go before Oscar comes in and starts shooting."  Arcelia told him.  Ruby pouted but nodded and let go of her arm. 

Ruby watched from the living room window as the twins climbed into the red imapala before it started to drive away.  "Ruby, you're literally seeing her in a few hours for night rehersal."  Jamal stated, scaring the shorter of the two with the sudden close proximity.

"That's too long.  What if she falls in love with a cholo in that hour?"

Jamal scrunched his face up and shook his head.  "No Santo is brave enough to go against Oscar.  Plus, she's basically been in love with you since you guys met, I think your relationship is safe."

× × ×

Arcelia, for 2 hours, laid out on the living room couch while Cesar did runs and some Santos talked outside on the lawn.  She didn't care how close they were to Oscar, she kept the front door locked and a bat beside the end of the couch.  Once the episode of Friends finished playing, she stood up to get food until obnoxious knocking was at the front door.

The 14 year old groaned and walked over to open it and see one of the cholos.  "I gotta take a piss."  He said, running pass her and straight to the hallway bathroom. 

"Sure, walk right in and use my bathroom."  Arcelia mumbled under her breath.  She glanced outside and saw some cholos she was comfortable with, thank god, and one of the new guys playing a game on his phone. 

Arcelia went back to the couch and sprawled out across it, going back to what she was doing before. 

"You need more air freshener."  Enrique said, walking out of the bathroom while fixing his belt.

"Did you just take a shit in my bathroom?"  Arcelia exclaimed.  Enrique looked around awkwardly before running out of the house.

"Why's he running out like that?"  Oscar's voiced echoed through the living room.  "Did he touch you?  I swear to fucking God-"  Cesar walked in as Oscar loaded his gun and Arcelia stopped him.

Arcelia pushed Oscar back and calmed him down.  "He didn't touch me, but he blew up the bathroom and used all our Febreeze."  Arcelia pouted.

Before Oscar coukd say something, the door opened and Ruby was thrown in by the new guy.  The 3 siblings watched Ruby stumble in and fix his hair before looking up at his girlfriend. 

"Mind if I steal your sister?  No?  Alright thanks."  Arcelia gasped quietly as Ruby tugged on ber hand and pulled her into the kitchen.  "Mario bought tickets to a concert."

"Okay?  Why would I care?"

Ruby smiled and bounced a little in his spot as he held her hands.  "Because he only bought them because Angelica loved the singer.  Now, he has two tickets and won't go, so I have them."

"Tickets to who's concert?"

"Bad Bu-"

"Shut up!  De veras?  Amor, if you're playing me, I will shoot you."  Arcelia gasped when Ruby pulled out two concert tickets and squealed, followed by Oscar and Cesar running into the kitchen.  "Ruby, I love you!"

Oscar's face scrunched up and he pulled his head back as he looked at the two and walked back outside.  "What happened?"  Cesar asked cluelessly.

"Mario gave me tickets to see Bad Bunny, so I'm taking Celi."  Arcelia nodded her head happily anew waved the tickets around with her arms up as she started dancing and belting out "Estamos Bien".

"I think you made her happy for the rest of the year."  Cesar muttered.  Runy nodded with a smile on his face, then followed Arcelia to her room.  "Aye, keep the door open!"

Ruby's the best boyfriend wth 😪 i want