bonus 2

📍Mazatlán

👤sebasgarcia liked by sebasgarcia, ruby

👤sebasgarcia
liked by sebasgarcia, ruby.martinez, and 6,218 more
arceliamfdiaz he wouldnt let me drive the boat 🚤😔
view 326 comments

random1 your such a gold digger 🙄
arceliamfdiaz *you're and i don't even own a shovel :/

random2 how long have you guys been together?? swear ive never seen you apart
arceliamfdiaz 4 years, 9 months :)
sebasgarcia and 13 days ;)

ruby.martinez vacation again??
arceliamfdiaz he got moneeyyy
ruby.martinez can he send some? i need textbooks

× × ×

On the boat, Sebastian and Arcelia were accompanied by his family. His parents, his tías and tíos, and his cousins surprisingly all fit on the boat. Sebastian assigned himself as the driver, so he took everyone farther out into the water. "Can I drive now?"  Sebastian looked down at Arcelia's pleading eyes for just a few seconds, before moving over so she could steer.  "I like it here."

Even though she was the one steering now, Sebastian came up behind Arcelia and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.  "I know. You tell me every time we come here." 

They haven't gone to Mexico a lot, but definitely a few times a year so Sebastian could see his parents face to face, and for vacation purposes.  However, every time they've gone was not only filled with memories, but different every time, despite going to the same places.  For Arcelia, it was partially due to the fact that she never vacationed in exotic places when she was younger, like the Brentwood kids, and partially because of how much she loved Sebastian.  Honestly, every day of their relationship was memorable for Arcelia.

Somewhere along the way of finding a place to stop the boat and play in the water, Sebastian's mom came over.  "Oye, cuándo me das nietos?"

"Ama!"

Arcelia laughed at the sudden question and looked up to Sebastian who was shaking his head in embarrassment.  "Me graduaré el próximo año, so después de eso."