treinta y uno

Liked by monsefins, ruby

Liked by monsefins, ruby.martinez, and 263 more
arceliamfdiaz I found these glasses when I was in Oscar's room, so enjoy me because I'm cute 🥰
view 39 comments

ruby.martinez I'm first again 🤪
tamaljurner That's because you have her post notifications on
arceliamfdiaz awww he does?? :')
ruby.martinez   tamaljurner this is why I never tell you anything

ruby.martinez 😍🤤🤤🤤

ruby.martinez my girlfriend is so cute

chola1 If I didn't like dick and you weren't underage, I'd smash
cholo1 Tf?? ima tell Spooky

random Why were you in his room? Incest much??
arceliamfdiaz Huh??? Bitch I snuck in there to steal
monsfins  I feel like I committed a sin after reading that 🤢
tamaljurner Aren't you the girl who kissed her cousin under the bleachers??

random deleted their comment

× × ×

Arcelia sat in Ruby's living room beside a stressed and depressed Sebastian.  "Want some ice cream?"  Arcelia offered, holding out the tub in her hands and offering a spoon.  Sebastian turned to Arcelia and she pulled the tub of ice cream back to her chest and sulked beside him.  "Want to talk about it?  I mean, you lost your little sister."  Arcelia said softly, trying to get Sebastian to open up and talk since he's been basically mute since the whole quinceañera situation.

Sebastian sighed, making Arcelia pout and sit back. "There's so many things I wish I could take back." Sebastian mumbled. "I should've been a better brother, maybe none of this would've happened. Maybe our parents would've never been deported a-a-and maybe she'd still be alive." Sebastian cried.

Arcelia put the ice cream aside immediately and pulled Sebastian into a hug, letting him sob into her shoulder and hug her tightly.