cincuenta y ocho

Once the two got to the park, they sat on the platform that had the openings to all the slides. If anyone were to drive by, they wouldn't be able to see the two, and that's what Arcelia was going for. "Seba, do you think I'd make a good fashion designer?"

Sebastian looked over to Arcelia and her outfit before immediately nodding. "You have the best fashion sense in the school, and I'm pretty sure you told me once that you designed almost half of your wardrobe."

Nodding, Arcelia looked to Sebastian because she was surprised he even remembered that.  "I don't think they're going to let me go to college."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because ever since my dad came back, they've been talking to me about Los Santos, and before, I wasn't even allowed to be around because they didn't want me involved."  Arcelia explained.  "I don't want to be in the gang. I'm too little."

"You won't be in Los Santos, Celi."

"How do you know? They jumped Cesar in and we're the same age."

Arcelia hugged herself because of the cold, so Sebastian sat closer and wrapped his arms around her.  "Because the cholas were all voluntary. They'll jump in guys, but there's literally like 7 cholas in the gang."  Arcelia nodded her head because what Sebastian was saying was true.  "Did you ever find out why your dad stopped talking to you guys?"

"He said it was because the prison guards were protecting the in there, so they didn't let him do anything, but it sounds fake."

The two sat back against theProphets playground set, occasionally looking up at the night sky or staring at the road.  Then, Arcelia felt like she wasn't getting enough attention, so she moved over to straddle Sebastian's lap and tuck her head in his neck. 

"Since you can't spend the night, can we sleep here?"

× × ×

Sebastian walked into the Martinez house right when the clock hit curfew with all of his baseball equipment, only to see everyone watching TV in the living room.  "Hola, Sebastian.  How was the game?"

"It was good.  We won by three home runs."

"Ay, qué buena.  There's still some food on the table.  We just finished."

Sebastian nodded and began walking over, glancing at Ruby who was still at the dining table.  "Why are you so late?  The game ended over an hour ago."

"Uh, I was with Arcelia.  Some stuff happened at her house."

Ruby hummed, pursing his lips before he stood up and followed Sebastian into the kitchen.  "Why her?  You could have any girl you want.  The girls at school literally throw themselves at you, and you picked the one girl I had a chance with."

"Ruby, you'll have other chances with other girls."

"I don't want other girls, I want Arcelia."

Sebastian nodded as he grabbed a plate before going back to the dining table where Geny had all the food.  "Funny, because you weren't saying that at the Valentine's day dance."

"Ay Dios mío, why is everyone so hooked on that!  Am I not allowed to make mistakes?"

"Dude, you kissed her best friend in front of the entire school.  You didn't forget to return a favor or meet up with her, you cheated."  Sebastian explained.

"Even if I did, you're still breaking bro-code."

"First of all, it's not that deep."  Sebastian stated.  "Second, I get why you'd be mad, but Arcelia and I like each other, and we want to keep it that way.  Maybe now you'll know not to cheat on your nex-"

The sound of glass shattering after Ruby smacked Sebastian's plate out of his hands made everyone look away from the TV to the two teenage boys.  "Qué pasa?!"

Sebastian looked down at Ruby with an annoyed face expression before looking to Geny.  "Lo siento, it slipped out of my fingers.  I'll clean it up."

yall so Brandon Larracuente (Seba) is in the new Party of Five and lemme just say,,, mans really do got cake

also, it takes three months to fall in love with someone, and peep how arcelia and seba have been together for over 2 months 🙈