19

Picking up a helmet with just her fingertips, she grimaces as some skin falls out

Picking up a helmet with just her fingertips, she grimaces as some skin falls out. "You expect us to wear these?" Her voice full of disbelief. T-Dog picks up a pair of gloves, some skin stuck inside them. "We could boil them." He suggests and Scarlett scrunches her nose up, shaking her head. "Ain't enough firewood in a whole forest! Besides, we've made it this far without them right?" Daryl cuts in and Carol walks into the room, requesting Hershel's help.

"Can you pass me some ammo?" Scarlett asks Daryl, looking down at her gun's magazine. He hums in response, passing her some ammo. "Ya' remember how you said you were rebellious?" Daryl speaks up, causing T-Dog to look between the two. "Yeah, why?" Scarlett asks, inserting the magazine back into the gun, switching the gun to safety. Scarlett slides the gun into the back of her pants, eyeing Daryl.

"The tattoo." He points out, looking at Scarlett's shoulder. Scarlett looks down at her shoulder, chuckling. "I got dared to get it. I didn't like it at first, but now I'm alright with it." She explains, eyes glistening.

The cell block ends up in silence once again, only the sound of guns clicking and knife clinking evident in the room. The knife scrapes against the rock over and over again, sharpening it until it can't be sharpened no more. Carl slides an helmet on his head, a laugh escaping his lips. "You won't need that. I need you to stay put." Rick informs, taking the helmet off the boys' head. "You're kidding!" Carl exclaims in disbelief.

"We don't know what's in there. If something goes wrong, you could be the last man standing. I need you to handle things here." Rick responds and Carl's face lights up. "Sure." He says happily.

"Great, let's go!" Rick announces, sliding his gun in his holster. Scarlett puts her knife in her holster before grabbing her own gun out of her pants. The small group moves out, Scarlett walking beside Daryl. The door to the cell block slams shut and Scarlett lets a breath out, its now or never.

The group advances into the corridors of the prison, carefully dodging bodies. As the group rounds every corner, Glenn sprays an arrow on the wall so they can find their own way back. Walking around a corner, moans and groans fill the air, causing the group to look at the herd before turning back around. "Go back, go back! Go back-move! This way." Rick yells, ordering the small group.

"Come on, this way." Daryl demands, grabbing Scarlett's arm as she trails behind, suddenly realizing that Glenn and Maggie aren't near them. "Where's Glenn and Maggie?" She asks worriedly.

"We have to go back!" Hershel pleads, hoping to find his daughter. Gritting her teeth, Scarlett stabs a walker in the head, as it gets too close for comfort. The group opens a door, looking around for the missing couple. Hershel wanders off away from the group, calling out for them. A scream echoes throughout the corridors, causing the group to turn back around, following the scream.