70

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK

The remains of two people lie on the ground, a butchered mess

The remains of two people lie on the ground, a butchered mess. Emotions from the group are running high and Scarlett stares at the ground, with tears and blood dripping down her face, not daring to look at what used to be her two best friends. Preventing a sob from escaping her, she raises her bloodshot and teary eyes, turning her head to look at Daryl.

The emotions showing through Daryl's eyes show that he is torn and broken. His blue eyes shine lighter as he tries to blink back tears, trying to hide his emotions, but Scarlett shakes her head. "Don't try to hide them." She whispers to him, secretly grabbing his hand in hers.

Scarlett finally looks up at the man who had murdered her friends. "Today was a productive damn day!" Negan sighs, a chuckle escaping his lips. Scarlett scowls, her eyes narrowed at him. "Now, I hope, for all your sake that you get it now that you understand how things work. Things have changed, whatever you had going for you that is over now." Negan walks in front of Daryl and Scarlett, staring down at them. A grin crosses his face and he motions for Dwight. "Dwight, load him up." Dwight grabs Daryl, pulling him up and away, his hand ripping from Scarlett's grasp.

Falling onto her hands, the dirt digging into her palms, she stares down at Negan's boots, her glare settled on them. She's not sad, she's not disappointed, she is pissed. Leaning back onto her feet, she clenches her jaw, staring up at him. "Fuck you." She growls and he chuckles, crouching down in front of her. "Fuck me? I will cut pieces off of—hell—what's his name?"

"Daryl." Dwight answers and Scarlett clenches her fists at her side, the anger boiling at his name. "Wow, that actually sounds right. I will cut pieces off of Daryl and put them on your doorstep—or better yet, I will bring him to you and have you do it for me." Glaring up at him through her eyelashes, he stands up straight, walking away.

"Welcome to a brand new beginning, you sorry shits! I'm gonna leave you a truck, keep it. Use it to cart all the crap you're gonna find me. We'll be back for our first offering in one week. Until then, ta—ta." Negan climbs into a truck, driving away.

As all the Saviors leave, Scarlett slowly climbs to her feet, walking over to Michonne. Grabbing her hand, she helps her up before walking over to Aaron, grabbing his and Eugene's hands, pulling them up. "You need to go get ready." Scarlett overhears Maggie say and Scarlett stalks over to them, listening to their conversation. "For what?" Rick asks, confusion covering his face.

"To fight them." Maggie replies and Scarlett nods, looking at their faces. "They have Daryl, they have an army. We would die—all of us." Rick disagrees his head shaking. Scarlett walks forward, meeting his eyes. "They have Daryl-exactly why we should fight. That man k—killed our family. Why should we just sit here and do nothing?" She asks, her body beginning to tremble in anger.

"Scarlett." Rick begins and Scarlett shakes her head, not listening to him. "If it were Carl we would be—I don't get it." She says, her voice breaking. Walking away from them and towards the truck, she climbs in, sitting in the backseat, tears building up in her eyes.

She has anger built up in her. She's like a bomb waiting to explode.

A U T H O R
there was a sequel but i decided to take it off my profile. this is the last of scarlett jenner.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 ♔ 𝙙.𝙙𝙞𝙭𝙤𝙣 [1] 🎉