20

Wiping the blood off her face, Scarlett looks ahead at the set of doors that leads to the cell block

Wiping the blood off her face, Scarlett looks ahead at the set of doors that leads to the cell block. "I ain't opening that." Thomas refuses and Scarlett scoffs. "Yes, you are. If you want this cell block, you're gonna open that door. Just the one, not both of them. Because we need to control this." Rick explains and Thomas bends down, picking up the keys.

"You bitches ready-" Thomas says, trying to open the door. "I got this." He mutters before swinging both doors open. Scarlett lets out a gasp before stabbing any walkers that come her and Daryl's way. A walker falls on Rick and Scarlett mutters a string of curse words to herself before stabbing the walker in the back of the head. "What the hell?" She exclaims, turning towards Thomas, her eyes filled with fury. Rick gently shoves her out of the way, anger on his face. "He was coming at me, bro!" He lies and Rick chuckles.

"Yeah-Yeah, I get it. Shit happens." Rick tells him before shoving his knife in Thomas's head. Thomas crumbles to the ground, dead. Scarlett looks at his dead body for a couple of seconds before turning her attention back to everyone else. Andrew runs at Rick, baseball bat ready. Rick counters him by kicking him and Daryl aims his crossbow at Andrew, who runs off.

Rick let's out a sigh before running after the small man. Scarlett glares at the other two men, her gun raised at them. "We don't have no affiliation to what just happened! Tell him, Oscar!" Axel pleads, his arms behind his back. Scarlett lowers her gun, walking towards the washing machine and sitting on top of it.

♢ ♢ ♢

Scarlett stands behind the guys as they push the two men in the cell block. "Hey. I'm going to head back." She mutters to Daryl, who replies with a nod. "Good luck, boys." She tells them before walking back towards their cell block, her mind going crazy. So much has just gone on, she's not exactly sure what happened first.

Before walking up to her cell, Scarlett grabs a wet rag, wiping her hands off. "Hey! How did everything go?" Lori asks, peaking her head out of the cell. "Um-A little mishaps but it went okay." Scarlett replies, giving the woman a smile. "Alright, you go rest." Lori assures and Scarlett sets down the rag before walking up the stairs and to her cell. She quickly takes her shoes off, rubbing her eyes.

The tired girl plops down on her bed, her eyes closing.

"You're so fucking worthless! You couldn't even carry our baby!" The face of Daryl screams at a sobbing Scarlett, but it wasn't Daryl's voice. "She's dead now because of you. So stupid." He spits, glaring at the girl.

"I want you out of this house and gone!" He yells, pulling Scarlett up by her collar and throwing her against the door, a scream breaking through her lips. "I'm-I'm sorry." She chokes out, her head laid against the floor.