Episode 2: Kiss

*Starting Scene*

Inside of the spaceship called Virago, specifically the navigation area, a thin, female brunette with long, straight hair nearly reaching her ass and pale skin stands before the huge screen permitting visibility of space. Also, the dame's having a meeting with over a dozen women as her clothing is comprised of a violet, button shirt covering the black interior shirt she's wearing, khaki pants and black shoes. Right now, the woman's light grey eyes glances at her companions, brimming a stern personality, while her left hand caresses the edges of one of her hair's locks as the limb's counterpart rests below it for support.

The others patiently await the beauty's words while significant tension can be detected.

The brunette finally decides to speak as she angles her head toward the left, sustaining her conduct throughout. "You're telling me that we've paid off our recent debts, but are low on money to stock-up?"

Many of the chicks hesitate in rebutting with some understanding that there is no use delaying the inevitable and sharply nod.

The pale individual sighs out of disappointment while shutting her eyes and hanging her head, having repaired its positioning first. "I should've predicted such. Even with $5 million, we'll keep on struggling to make end's meat." She snaps her head to implement her sight towards the group with tenacity established. "No dilly dallying then! Let's search for are next target!"

The crew promptly exclaim in agreement as a handful commence to work on transparent screens floating above their station prior to a tan, mildly busty, young lady with sleek, silver hair barely passing her shoulders and turquoise eyes walks toward the clear leader of the assortment of women. She's dressed in a leather black jacket with gold lining across and along the attire while possessing matching short shorts as her over-the-knee boots are black. Once she arrives ahead, the character grabs the hilt of the broadsword strapped to her back via her right hand, ultimately drawing it to swiftly swing it at the left of the grey-eyed person's neck.

The brunette doesn't flinch whatsoever since she comprehended that her ally would stop inches from contact, which indeed occurred.

Determination is displayed by the sword-wielder and fervently declares, "Whoever it is, I'll catch 'em for sure! You can sit back for that time, Doyenne!"

Doyenne confidently smirks. "I know you will, Eve." The femme detaches her right hand from her left arm to grip the blade of Eve's weapon via her index finger and thumb, descending her left limb in the process, as an aqua-colored gem is notably embed to the appendage's rear. "You're always capable in some manner."

Eve retracts her blade to mount it onto her posterior again while quite pleased and maneuvers herself towards Doyenne's left so she could view the immense monitor.

Doyenne turns herself accordingly to do the same as Eve and soon utters in a commanding tone, "In the meantime, notify everybody else that we're doing the usual and will manage what we can for supplies when arriving at another planet!"

A fair-skinned dame hurriedly responds from one of the two posts located at the southwest corner from Doyenne's perspective if she were to steer her head left, having a substantially curvy constitution, golden eyes, long, blonde hair tied into twin-tails that curl towards the end and a white/beige dress tightened by a brown corset. "I'll inform them, Doyenne!" She taps on her screen to project her voice through the ship, divulging the details fast.

During that, a second chick with a white/light blue, stripped uniform talks while her section of the desk is poised beside Eve, owning a petite body, dark complexion, dark green eyes and pink hair tied into a bun, as she exhibits faint frustration. "We really need to start thinking what it will take to live in complete comfort, worry free."