Episode 15: Ambitions

*Starting Scene*

A fleet of ships traverse space as they all pertain to the Syndicate and are presently inside the farthest part of the Andromeda Galaxy from Earth 03 with he crafts' crew working hard. While that happens, each ship receives a notification demanding immediate acceptance and comply with it when they recognize that the contact is originating from their primary base. Right after, the Syndicate members are surprised and relieved to depict Whatley's image come into view prior to bowing their heads towards him out of respect.

Whatley contentedly chuckles upon witnessing his subordinates' action while calmly uttering, "It's nice to see that ya' guys haven't totally lost ya' marbles with me not around!" The Italian suddenly modifies his tone to reflect seriousness, his expression matching it. "Anyhow, I'm guessing ya' fellas were on ya' way to save my ass. As ya' can tell, that ain't needed now."

A Syndicate member politely talks after fixing his posture with a hint of enthusiasm. "That's great! We're glad that ya' safe, vecchio uomo! We oughta' celebrate!"

Whatley nods. "Definitely, but that's gonna' have to wait. We got some business to take care of before anything else. Let everybody know that we're doing a HUGE favor."

Several of the associates murmur among themselves as another male attempts to question, "Do you seriously mean-"

Whatley cuts the man off, deviating his attention towards the ceiling. "Yeah. This involves all of our resources."

A third personnel hesitantly inquires, "What's it about, vecchio uomo?"

Whatley answers without altering his focus. "We're looking for someone. An individual who ain't fond of the rest of the universe's inhabitants unless they fit his tastes. Thanks to that, he's super tough to find."

A fourth character joins the conversation, emitting curiosity in the process. "Why is it so important that we gotta' hunt this person down?"

Whatley smirks and temporarily refrains from speaking until raising his left hand to his fedora, adjusting it to cover his eyes. "Ya' numskulls. I never taught ya' to ask me so much shit. Seems my stupid boys did muck stuff up in the small time I was gone."

The Syndicate members immediately become silent while displaying an apologetic demeanor.

Whatley sighs with faint dread portrayed as he mutters, "That won't be a problem anymore..." He reveals his eyes to view the ceiling again while firmly stating to his subordinates, "Just know that it's best we do this job. It'll shake the whole universe to its core."

*Scene Change*

At the top of the striking clock tower, Callahan and Simone are poised towards opposite ends with the latter repetitively jumping as a method to warm-up. Throughout that, the indigo-eyed gentleman watches Simone with minimal movement exhibited as he blandly remarks, "There's nothing different about you, Simone."

Simone rebuttals without halting his steady action. "Well, yeah. I got very little reason to be something other than myself." He grins. "By the way, I don't agree with what Giu said."

Callahan maintains his conduct. "Specify 'cause I barely remember Giu's ranting. Dumb crap tends not to stick to my brain."

Simone softly laughs while finally detaining his hoping. "Ya' still the same Crest."

Callahan scoffs. "Obviously. I'm not the type that allows my accomplishments and infamy fully sway my behavior. Not like I wasn't already aware of how amazing I am." The Irish smiles.

Simone's hands suddenly tense as tenacity begins to be generated. "Hence my gratitude that ya' wanted to have this so-called CHAT. I always longed to determine how well I can compete with ya'."