Episode 18: Villainy At Its Finest

*Starting Scene*

Jet 4 continues to be enveloped by the aura with Virago and the blue cruiser's passengers gawking at the display out of bewilderment. Meanwhile, the craft had ceased its plummet towards Kusari, currently floating at the border of the planets atmosphere, as the damage it sustained commences to vanish amidst the entire jet going through a transformation. Ultimately, with the radiance completely diminishing, Jet 4's revealed while having turned into a Mech containing a slimmer design in comparison to the Harbinger. Also, the machine has gained an aqua coloring to its crimson scheme as it carries a wing inside each hand like swords in a reverse grip with Jet 4's tail now split into two to take the shape of the legs and wields a large star-shaped emblem at the center of its forehead. 

Following that, the robot's teal eyes light up, signifying that its prepared for action, while Virgil steadily regains his view of his surroundings from being blinded by the incredible luminescence as he mutters with mild agitation portrayed, "Man, that was bright..." 

Anemone nods as she rubs her eyes via both hands, her head lowered a tad. "Yeah. It reminds me of that moment with Suta."

Virgil swiftly veers his concentration to Anemone, compliments of him pointing his head towards the right, and is moderately surprised. "I heard you." The lad peers at the ceiling that has been forged from Jet 4's change, which is poised several meters high, as intrigue replaces his previous behavior. "There's no more engine noise." Virgil exhibits a serious scowl while focusing onward. "Wait, we've been yelling at each other this entire time to listen when we got a line for us to talk through." He face-palms the helmet with his right hand after hanging his head. 

Anemone grows embarrassed while removing her hands from her eyes to gaze forth. "That's right!" The Asian instantly keys on her controls due to registering its radar and overall composition having altered to present a couple new options as she thinks during her grabbing of the contraption's handles to lean towards it, "What are these supposed to do?"

Virgil reverts his sight ahead as he notices that the Harbinger isn't attempting to attack Jet 4 and musters his courage. "Appears whatever the ferret did to the jet is leaving a major impression. Let's make the best of it." The teen suddenly witnesses the word "Alpha" materialize at the middle of the screen allowing visibility of the northern area and then chuckles. "So you're name is Alpha. It's way cooler than getting called Cutie, huh?"

Anemone slants herself towards the left to glare at Virgil with anger demonstrated. "Hey!"

Virgil smirks amidst the gradual disappearance of the name from the display so he's able to see the enemy clearly. "Chill, Anemone. Appreciate that Suta was nice enough to first model Alpha after your favorite animal. We should've realized he had something to do with it popping up in Virago. You two did kiss, so of course he'd know about your tastes."

Anemone blushes remembering the experience Virgil just mention and becomes silent as a result while pressing her back against her seat.

Virgil mixes in some intensity to his conduct while wholeheartedly exclaiming, "Anyway, keep watching my back! Alpha has my front!"

With that, Alpha promptly flies towards the Harbinger as the Mech's speed greatly surpasses what it could produce before.

Valon emits a smug look in spite of the recent events and refrains from trying any sort of evasion. "This is..." The Harbinger's anterior is quickly struck by Alpha with tremendous impact that both hurl towards the vastness of space, resembling a shooting star a bit, while narrowly missing the Syndicate's ship because of their trajectory.

Harper observes the robots' rapid journey via navigating his head westward, considering the pair are in that direction from his perspective, while quite baffled. "What happened to Jet 4?! It's a Mech now!"