Episode 17: Protecting Each Other

*Starting Scene*

Suta flies throughout space via Iota as he cuts numerous Colums in half while obliterating them to guarantee the decrease of his opponents.

The Colums helplessly float about during their steady destruction while exclaiming towards Suta each time he draws near to dispose of some.

Suta soon comments with his vision locked on the Colums, currently performing multiple spins to slash through those around him, "I'm taking my time with you since I'm not really in a hurry! You all would've been toast otherwise!" He suddenly reaches one of the barbaric extraterrestrials amidst ramming the bottom side of Iota upon its face, causing the Colum to soar backwards from the objects might. After doing that, Suta straightens his angling with Omega hoisted over his head and implements an aura blast. This not only annihilates the Colum he recently struck, but the majority of the offspring as that leaves a handful remaining.

Despite that, the surviving Colums struggle to move so they could advance towards Suta, appearing quite comically because of how they are flailing their limbs.

Suta chuckles and hangs his arms to their respective sectors, carrying Omega in his right. "You guys are funny. Simpleminded beings entertain me so." The lad displays a slightly sad grin, relaxing his tone in the process. "It's unfortunate that I won't learn the method Colin used in arriving to Ganseihiro, or even Kusari. I killed him too fast." Suta closes his eyes while faintly laughing.

The Colums continue making noise until noting Suta casually position his right arm sideways as they smile without an ounce of fear.

Suta promptly issues a horizontal swing to conclude the one-sided battle with a tremendous expansion of aura illuminating the darkness of space. With the Colums gone, the shaggy-haired gentleman has Omega vanish into his constitution as he analyzes his surroundings, registering the stars and gases getting stripped away by tidal forces, as a lackadaisical conduct is demonstrated. "Seems I'm in the Comet Galaxy. Worse place for me to have popped up." Suta deviates his attention forth and summons a wormhole there. "Time to go galaxy jumping. Eventually, I'll rejoin Virgil, Anemone and Victress. They're in safe hands though, so everything's good."

Abruptly, the sound of engines enter Suta's ears, originating from the wormhole he crafted, while invoking curiosity out of the poncho-endowed character as he cocks his head towards the left.

*Scene Change*

The Syndicate's cruiser persists its efforts in contending with the invisible foe, although there isn't much they can accomplish thanks to how determined the enigma is. While that transpires, the blue ship's passengers depict that they are nearing an extremely dangerous point since all the enemy needs to do is land a dozen more strikes to puncture a hole into the Bridge.

Harper witnesses that and is enveloped by tension as he blurts out, "Go for another nosedive! We'll scare him off us!"

The crew gawk at Harper with disbelief, however, are compelled to follow his instructions once Sebastian sternly utters as Kairi goes back towards his right so he can view his comrades, "Don't ya' dare hesitate! Vecchio uomo wouldn't!"

That order immediately hits a cord within every Syndicate personnel working inside the Bridge before hastily having the huge craft steer downward.

The foe's briefly deterred, gazing towards the landscape beneath it due to the quick maneuvering, while halfheartedly remarking, "You're joking!" The anomaly resets its concentration to the cruiser with confidence surging. "I'm not going to fall for such an obvious bluff! Unless you're willing to stain your hands with the blood of the folks below!"

Sebastian emanates agitation, thinking, "That wouldn't be a problem for us. The Syndicate's lifestyle commonly screws people over." The neon-eyed guy does a double-take between Harper and Kairi with his thoughts continuing. "If we were planning to go the suicidal route, not even these two could stop us." Sebastian mounts his attention onward again while tenaciously smirking as he thinks, "But we ain't willing to die yet!"