[Arc one] 00: Regarding my birth and new identity

My name is KouHakuai Ren, the child of the first emperor and one of the villain of the story, Gyokuen Ren. But I enter in a deep slumber after I open my eyes to my new world just to see who's my family is. Yet I spoke words that a baby that is new born shouldn't able to do.

"Mama, don't ever fall to depravity... it won't end well" I said in a baby voice as I touch my new mother

Shocked face and I notice my father and other older brother look surprise as well but I can no longer see more for my eyes close to the world but that day thunder roar and lightning flash across the horizon.

The next time I open my eyes I saw my family in a third point of view and my body was floating in med air. I watch as my mother cried and tried to wake me up but then notice I was sleeping, a slumber that last for a very long time.

"Imperial father, little sister is..." one of my older brother who was in the room, Hakuryuu Ren spoke

"No she's not dead, son but asleep." The emperor who have a single tear fall down from his eyes says denying it right away, his daughter is not dead and he know that because her heart still beats and the rukh has not left her body' was his voiceless words.

"m-my baby... "my kind mother silent cried when she realize I won't be opining my eyes soon but then a smile pasted on her face." my baby don't worry, mama won't fall to depravity." My mother promise to my unconscious form. I know she well break her promise but I nodded even so she won't see it, then mother I will watch you as I can.

That night they announce that the baby died but the truth is that she enter a coma and hidden in a place full of rukh to help her stay alive. She was not named but mother wish to give me the name Ai. For I'm her dear beloved first born daughter that she will protect and wait for the day ill wake up.

I was watching all the event happen in my astral body that is made of rukhs then I felt it my 'body' being called out by someone and I was not the only one notice it. I let the rukh take me to the place they were heading and leading me, leaving my family behind. I set out my first journey as a wondering soul.