[Arc one] 07: Regarding me, my two cute cousin and older siblings.

"Nee-nee!" I can hear the shout of my cute littler cousin as they run through the hallway to my side in there toe was my two older brothers. "Hello, Koumei-sama, kouen-sama, Hakuryuu-sama and Hakuren-sama." I bowed to them like a normal maid will do.

"You know, you don't have to do that, my cute little sister." Hakuren says as he pat my head as he stop in front of me. I look at him with a fake shocked face. "I don't know what you're talking about. Hakuren-sama. Im but a humble maid of the palace." I said denying the truth. The truth is I don't get know how they know that im there little sister without me telling them.

"Sister, you really can't hide the fact you have the rarest eyes of all the people of the world?" Hakuryuu says as pinch my cheeks making me pout at him before I slap his hand away. "don't pinch." I mumble as I rub my red cheeks.

"Hakuryuu-sama there could be someone who have the same color of my eye in the world you know." I reason out.

"Then we know because were brother and sister after all. Blood connect us."

"My real body is asleep somewhere deep in the palace and this is just a vessel you know." shot I shouldn't have said that!

"Aha! You admitted that you're our family at last!" Hakuren said as he point me with his pointy figure. Annoyed I slap his hand away from pointing at me face like that.

"I don't know what you guys talking about." I denying once again but rise a brow at me.

"Nee-nee! Tell us stories!" kouen ask me as he pull me down to his level. I smiled and pet his head as well as the cute baby his holding. "hello there little one." I said to Koumei who goo-goo at me.

"Ok but let go to the garden, im sure that place is a nice place to tell a story right?" I recommended to them who just nodded or said yes.

We walk to towards the garden and the maid who was on the hallway look at our direction---will it more like they are looking at the four prince of kou walking together and seems like circling something that they can't see—which is me because they can't see for I just made myself visible to the eyes of my cousin and older brothers.

When we arrive under the garden, we choice to seat under the tree of a big maple tree—or what it look like a maple tree to me. Under the shade of the tree I seat in the spot that will hidden me from the eyes of the maids and servant—even so they can't see me at all but im just making sure that's all.

"Before I'll start my story I'll show you guys a trick! "I said as I take out a paper, ink and brash out of my sleeves. Because I can't perform any magic trick like the magician in this world but I can use some tricks I learn from previous 20 worlds that I visited.

"It's just a piece of paper sis." Hakuren who was exited earlier said in a dead pan voice with a clearly hint of disappointment. "are you going to make an origami or something?" he tease.

I roll my eyes to his childishness (This made me want to scream that why did they transmigrate me in a body of a new born!?*flip the table.* I don't want to act so mature to my so supposed to be age in this world but dang fate made me a baby but also a spirit of rukhs! *sob *sob* not only that but I have to be a babysitter of the main-characters and side character! I demand an explanation!!) And write a kanji words that mean fly. Stamping it to the face of the annoying teasing brother of mine.

"Waa! W-what's happening?!" Hakuren exclaim with a girly scream as he levitate in midair without the help of rukhs and magic. The other look surprise then excitement taken over their face. "How did you do that, little sis?!" the first prince integrate me with his hand locking both of my shoulder as he shake me for answers. He can be said ignoring the screams of the second prince who is now holding with all his might to apart of branch so he won't float higher till the top of the world.

"It's a trick brother and master of trick like me won't tell my secret to mare mortal." I said as I fan myself with my paper pan, that I made to make this act the best of all the plays we do. He then realize that were in the acting zone and play along with me without word of objection.

"Then let me become your student master! Or ill well not let go of your golden leg!" he said as he lunch himself to cling on my left leg that made me smirk and fan myself more. "You can never be my student for your thousand years too late to be my student, mortal." I said as I turn around with him still in clinging in my left leg

"Then I shall not let go of your golden leg!" he said stubbornly as he hug tighter which become annoyingly uncomfortable. I really don't want to tell him my secret art nor do I want to act anymore that's why I 'kindle' kick him out from his captive.

"No means no." I says simple and stare at the hopeless second brother of mine that being laugh at by my two cute little cousins. It's good that I put a fog of illusion to the eyes of the servant around so they won't see or hear the shameless and imperfections of their beloved princes.

"Hakuren-sama if you want to go down then remove the paper from your face." I instructed the crying second prince. He nodded and remove the paper making the art unaffected to him anymore and it also mean he can no longer float equals to falling, of course.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" he scream as he fall down from that level. But before he can reach the ground I use some rukhs to aid his landing and prevent his handsome face to be damage. "Oh..." he realize that he don't hit the ground with face force when he open his tightly close eyes.

"Hakuren-sama, are you ok?" I ask him nicely as I offer him a helping hand that he take with his shaking one. He crazily shake his head no and murmuring the horror of that experience he just had, words like "I don't want to do that again!" "Land is safer than air!" or "nii-san why did you let little sis bully this prince?!" leaving him to retrieve his sanity back I let go of his shaking and sweating hands.

"Nee-nee, what did you write in that paper?" my first cousin ask me as I catch the paper that was also falling in the sky. I look down at the cute kid who look at me with so much exaltedness and admiration. Cute. I thought.

I sat down to his level and pat his head. "Something that will help Kou Empire to rise again in the far future." I said to him with a smile as well as the baby in his hold that stared at the words that written in the paper. I know Koumei have thought of this idea or have invented this in the future, that mean this thing can exist in this world then.

"What do you mean nee-nee?" kouen ask as he was the only one who hear my words.

"Oh it's nothing...ne, kouen do you want to hear my next story now?" I smiled as I change the topic.

I don't know that the reason Koumei know about the special art that only need to write a symbol in a paper to cause magic is from me nor know that some event in the future have change.