[arc three] 35. the brothers

(Episode 5 or 6)

The two brothers stared shock and bewAiled out of their wits as they stare at the scene before them.

The blade that alibaba was holding was no longer in his hold but in the ground blooded next to the fallen person who have a pool of blood Undernet him. The sAid bloody figure don't move an inch or give a sign of breathing that cause the two brothers to look paler. True that they steal from the rich people, so they can give those money they earn to the people of the slum to eat. But they never plan to kill someone... will if it mean different measure and daring situation only. Yet why is there a corpse before them that they accident stab to death without even knowing him.

"s-should we run?" the slightly paralyze, alibaba ask his companion who also regAin the reality of this situation and snap out of his thought after hearing the question of his brother. "I-I don't mean to kill him!" alibaba sobbed as he collapse in the floor. Yup he totally don't do it in purpose!

"d-don't talk nonsense! We don't kill him...I think!" Kassim tried to comfort his brother not even realizing the supposed to died corpse move to stand silently without them noticing... will shock and nervousness of being called killers was getting to them.

"Ahh... Loki totally going to nag me for this." Ai says as she look at the tomato juice stack in her cloths and her eyes then notice a familiar looking blade in the ground. "WAit... isn't this...?" Confuse she look at the corner and saw the owner of the blade dagger and his brother.

Oh it's alibaba and Kassim...OoO' she stared at the two who was murmuring about 'not being a killer' and 'I don't mean to stab him to death'. She then take a step towards them after picking up the blade and cleaning it from being messed by the tomato juice and dirt.

"Hey you two brats." Started that surprise the two who slowly stared behind them and saw the supposed to be died person being alive! And if it was not for what they thought was intestine dangling in the corpse body they will think that this person was alive but the thought cross out from their mind as both mentally decide that this is a living died who trying to get revenge for killing them!

Like a normal people who see a haunted house and the creeps inside (the fake but super scary co-players) they do the obvious thing people do: they run like they were running for the Olympic.

"HEY STOP RUNNING!!! I GET SOMETHING FOR YOU!!!!"Of course they get chase by Ai who want to give the dagger back to alibaba because it was djinn and a mc holy grAil!

And so the two brother run toward the sunset fearing for their life that might be hunted by an undead. And the crazy Ai who was chasing them to give back the mc holy grAil, still don't realise the situation for the two to run away from her.