[arc three] 42.

Blank space created

Enter Ai.

Ai: ehh? Where did everybody go? *confuse.

Enter a chibi Sinbad.

Sinbad:oh how I miss you wife~!*hugged Ai leg and start breathing weirdly as he rub his head in Ai leg.

Ai: perv*kick Sinbad away.

Chibi Sinbad return to his adult form.

Sinbad: why~~ wife~~?!*fake cry

Ai: get away from me you cheating std virus king of the seven seas!!*double back jump away from Sinbad.

Sinbad: wow.*amaze by the double back jump.* I don't know you can do that wife.

Ai: of course I can do many cool things cause I'am awesome!!!i'am also brave person

Sinbad: really??*manipulating self on.

Ai: what with that face of disbelief?* clearly fooled yet agAin.

Sinbad: I don't know...*pretend to look around like he don't believe Ai words.* your pretty coward for me.

Ai: ...*notice something about his words.

Sinbad: then why are backing away from me if you say so otherwise?*walking closer to the retreating Ai.

Ai: w-what?*don't meet his eye sight and backing away from him.

Sinbad: how cute. *finally corner the heterochromatic eyed princess.

Ai:I... I j-just don't like being close to males.*start blushing like a mad tomato

Sinbad: how about we have our first night earlier than the wedding, wife* tilt her head with his finger on her chin.

Ai: *puff!*explode from being red and fAint with a nosebleed.

Sinbad: finally~ I thought you can never be warm by me~ ehehe *hugged Ai unconscious body while smilling like a crazy dude who won the billion dollar lottery.

The system have currapted

404_error

The scene have blacked out.

404_error