[arc three] 38.

Days later

There many things that I can never change even somehow I tried to change them. Through I know changing fate and event take a back stab back to me don't really freeze me those days. But I don't know why I wake up to find out I slept for a long time... like I just discover that it's already season two of the anime when I ask what event was being held from the screaming of people outside.

"Say what...?" I ask in disbelief at my trusted Aid. "Their where large order of wine that come from the Sandria because of the party that they about to held a few days' time." He mumble not liking being repeated for the nth time. "It was because of the defeat of their enemy or such." He end it with inaudible distaste and disinterest of the topic.

"How can I sleep through that?" I start to grow mushroom in the corner when I realize how many things I mess out. "Will you did sleep like a lag but we can't wake you up so we no longer bother but do our normal job to make living you know. Will what's the different of you being awake to being asleep if you don't do much to work---oww!" he then been hit by flying object.

.

I start piercing back and forth in my room, debating if I should go to Sandria or not. 'Damn it. I don't want to bother the storyline more! But I need to visit a friend through. After all that event is coming up soon.' I thought as stop walking in circle. I turn to the corner where I hide a small box containing three capsule. A medicine that contain poison that can make a body paralyses for certain amount of time and it can be said that it can furan death for limited amount of days. But this will cause some effect to my body if taken, though I don't I know what those effect are—it don't really bother me much as the butterfly effect did. I mean people who shouldn't die in a butterfly effect and poison can only cause my body getting colder or having my body turn paler.

Through I just wake up, it seems I need to sleep again. But I need to talk to my people about my state for the next weeks or haft a year. I assemble all my employee and people for a meeting. The meeting was consist of telling them to get ready for an event that might cause life. But I don't tell them much nor bother to explain because I'm the boss and there are my employee.