[arc four] 46.

01. JA'FAR

JAFAR the former assassin was glaring with volcano slowly erupting in his background as he gone to the letter that was send by his king.

Ja'far my darling.

I know you discover I betray you but there were never us to begin with. Now I'm getting married to the love of my life and I can no longer return home to your killer arms. Just joking Ja'far! Don't curse me or anything because I still want to live long to spend years with ma' wife~ oh but in serious talking. Thank you for the adventure and the loyalty you have given to me. I'm glad I meet you, even though we meet in a most abnormal way, like you trying to kill me off. But oh will the memories can never change like how you never tried to murder me while sleeping from being piss of always doing my paperwork and fixing my wrong doings. Really what can a person who is lazy to do paperwork more for a lackey—I mean trusted friend.

Ja'far your my best friend and I hope you enjoy my glorious chocolate humanize statue of my handsome self and won't die in diabetes.

Love but I love my wife more

Sinbad

"Wow that one big chocolate." Hinahoho commented as he ignore the agree Ja'far who was now yelling and cursing Sinbad like a mad sailor and making voodoo dolls of Sinbad and stabbing them over and over again after reading the letter.

"Yup. And I wonder when we finish this?" shaken says but he notice the chocolate arms was now gone and when he turn to the females beside them and saw that they now starting eating the chocolate. "...oh this won't last with those pigs—"he was hit by a flying object which is knife that almost hit his head but micro mess his head. "The heck!" he curse but stopped when he saw the blue haired wizard glare at him. "I'm not fat! And this chocolate is delicious!" she depend slight redden face from anger. "tks. I don't say you're fat. You're just eating like a pig—hey! Don't hit me!" shaken once again miraculously mess by the blades.

"Sighsomething never change." Hinahoho says with a smile.

He was glad to meet Sinbad and meet this makeshift family.

"Die! Die! Die!" Ja'far says as he stab the head of the chocolate statue.

"Ah... I feel bad for that chocolate." Hinahoho mumble.