[arc two] 29:

Parting...is the saddest thing yet it make people bond strong as the distance yet connection still connect.

I look at the smiling future king of the seven seas who have conquer his second dungeon and the heart of his future generals that will aid his goals. I smiled as I see this. Sometimes living in a life where you know what happen next quite boring but seeing people bond deepen by words and trust really is one of the kind that integrate me to no end.

I reform myself behind Sinbad who just finish making deals with the father of the future spouse of Hinahoho. But of course I made it sure it was only the two of us. I smiled as I walk toward him with my light step that he still manage to hear. He turn around and look at me with his big smile that he always show but he stopped when he saw the empty and dull eyes with a fake smile I give him.

"Neeh, king don't you think that you should forget what you shouldn't know at all? Like the timeline?" I said with a voice I always use when I always encounter character who have discover the timeline and remember them, something that shouldn't happen. "After all knowing about the future won't be trailing right? That is why im doing this. Sorry sin but story event should be fallow right? But I grant one of your wish exchange for your memory..." I continued. I notice that my words made him froze before a smirk paint on his face and his eyes show the eyes of the prey.

"Interesting I thought that you forgotten and become a character like us that is stock in this world, ai." He said with his smirk still on his face and crossing his arms at me. He stared and watch my every move that will make. "Then again someone who come from another world offering a wish can be tempting." He says as he act as if he will think of it with his figure on his chin. "What is the limit of the wish then?"

"I can only grant you a wish that only myself can accomplish but your memory will be erase. Will memory of the timeline of course." I haft lied. Not only the memory of the timeline but the memory of myself will be forgotten but that is not important." Then king, what will you wish?"

"If you remember the last timeline then you know what I will wish, princess." He said the last word with a hint of darkness. Black rukhs start to surround him but their still white that mix with it. "will I know that you'll grant my new wish this time again...after all you grant my wish before and that's why your still here." He chuckle darkly.

I narrowed my eyes at him at his words. Then a sudden flash back of memory enter my mind.

.///.

"...you're like them...aren't you? If you get what you want you'll leave and find a new world. You'll leave me in this world, stock in this horrible cycle! "The man who conquered the seven seas, the former king of Sandria, seven seas alliance and the great flow of rukhs, Sinbad break down as he look at the woman who have triple colored hair and mismatch eyes that look at his breaking down figure in a surprise and widen eyes.

After all the sight of the great conquer breaking down was not something you'll see every day. The woman then sigh before she speak again.

"Then king ill grant you a wish." The woman smiled as she fully turn to the broken king. [System: host____! Please don't do this] the woman ignore the sound of the system coming from the bangles and continue to approach the purple hair man." This is my last world then after this will return to my real world but ...I was granted three wishes I'll give you one of the wish for you to decide, Sin." She offer a hand to the man.

The male stared at the female, before he accept her hand. "Then stay one more lifetime here, I want you to always by my side. From birth to the end of my adventure." He says direly.