[arc four] 49.

01. Welcome to my world.

[Sinbad]

"Then would you like to come to my world?" Ai ask me with a smile that seems hopeful yet she was trying to hide this. I was curious of her own reality that made her travel different worlds, which made her meet me.

"y-your world...?" I never understand to why she offer me this, even so she fear 'butterfly effects'. She after all never tried to gain the attention of all the so called character in this world nor tried to help when the world is in need. Will maybe she did help but she never show herself to claim the name of the deed.

"The reality away from your own reality. Through I can't tell what will happen next but won't live have trial with no perks of knowledge of the future for the excitement it give you?" she close her mismatch eyes and open them but she look not at me but the our plain surrounding.

I then realize that if I denied her offer, she will leave and never return to me. Forever. I can't think more years without her. I want to cry by my realization but I swallowed my tears and made my decision that change my life, turning it to a new path I never realize if I was the before me can take.

Then let me use my first wish then. Would you take me to your home?" I says as walk toward her and grab hold of her hand, making her surprise, maybe from the choice I made or was it the tight grip that I have from her, like I'm afraid of letting go and she'll fade if I did.

"Of course, hubby." She chuckle that always made my heart feel weird, her mismatch eyes sadden surround with glim and shine as she return the grip back to me.

"Let's go home, wife." Leading the way to the light that appear after she mumble world that I can't barely understand but it's somehow like this 'get me home, you shit.' To someone above. Then something flash and I blacked out.

...

"—your fiancé sure is weak for a king." I heard an unfamiliar voice spoke when I slowly regain my consciousness. "Ehh look prinshit. His awake." I open my eyes to only meet unfamiliar face but familiar mismatch eyes.

"SIN! I thought you enter a coma or something." I then realize that this person was the real form of Ai. Seating up, I look her up and down then at the middle portion which made me drool. 'Yup this is her, alright.' But I get hit in the head by her like she know what I was thinking the whole time.

"Did you just conform that I'm Ai because of something perverted, you seven seas playboy?!" then I receive critical hit from her, in the face, in the back of my head and my face again. "Wife! Don't hit my face or I'll become ugly, and you might leave because of it!" I hugged her stopping her from hitting my face but also to feel those melons. 'Ehehe how soft and big.' I thought as I slowly move my hand to touch her butt but to only get wounded by some sort of strings.

"How dare you touch my daughter like that" I look where the invisible strings come from and saw a male that look like his just a few years older than me, what stick me the resemblance of him and Ai was the mismatch eyes but his was red and yellow that was glaring at me with his emotionless face. He was handsome but I'm more handsome.

"Dad, stop intimidating him!" Ai hiss at her dad making her dad stop glaring as he look at his daughter. "I don't even understand why you like this kind of person—"her dad was about to nag but he was pulled outside by a woman that was shorter than Ai and Ja'far, she have Amber hair and green eyes." Crow, let's go outside and leave the kids alone, ok?" said to her husband.

"Sorry about that, sin. But that's my parents." Ai says while pinching my hand as she remove them from holding her. "My real mom and dad in this world I mean." She continue.

"I don't think your dad like me." I was rubbing my hand that was pinch by her but then pull her close to me, making her seat beside me in the bed. "So this is your world?" I ask changing the topic.

"Will this is my place but it's even an inch of it." She says leaning against me. I buried my face in her amber hair and inhale her intoxicating addicting scent. "Don't worry I'll gladly show you all of it once you're ok with my world atmosphere." She smiled as she look up to me.

"Hen, I'll need to get use to this world soon then." I smiled at her in return, then like there's the clue where the background seems to be a love song and the atmosphere was one of those kissing atmosphere. It made me lean toward her as I mesmerize by her eyes and beauty. "Ai..." I utter drawn by her and my feelings.

"Sin..." she whisper huskily before she closed her eyes, are lips was almost touching and I can feel her sweet scented breath.

"*cough *cough." But sadly I thought were the only one in this room but there seems another one and that person seems to get in a coughing fit."*couch. Vottdamit, prinshit! *cough*cough. Can you two realize that your guys are not the only one here? I mean I don't want to intrude in your business but can you at least say that you guys are going to do it? I mean vote, I don't want to see live actions and be sinner for life." I look up and saw a hooded figure who was coughing like crazy, they don't seems like faking it to get our attention, but they look like they are allergy from the sweetness.

"I thought you leave with mom and dad earlier, MC." Ai say blushing slightly as she look at the said person. "Will I was eating my food and typing the same time, prinshit." The rude person reply after they stopped coughing. "Also MC is not my name, so don't call me that or I'll send your husband back to his world." With that, the stranger left with these things, not through the door but teleporting.

Atmosphere totally ruined, I look at the sighing girl beside me. I don't quite get why that stranger says that they will return me back to my world. Like they were powerful enough to do it.

"Who..."

"Do you know, I was the one who relies the project of transmigration yet the one who made the system to make people to enter other world was her?" She was looking at the person use to stand. "If I was the personification of the great rukhs because of the system she created and was like the god in your world, how would a person like her be in mine?" her words don't have hint of envy of that person.

"But inventing things only takes brain right?" I utter. Confuse to where this was going. "She's someone that only burn once in a billion years and has a life span of humans. Yet she has the ability to destroy all the universes if she wish to. Over power? No, she's more than that." I was shocked at how she describe that person. "Sigh. Don't get to her bad side, sin." She warned me. "Your world will disappear with a snap if you did." She said sadly.

"Why is the atmosphere being dramatic?"

"Sorry but Sinbad. I'm telling the truth but in the brighter case. MC don't really care about anything or the world other than writing or eating. That ultra-over-power gal don't show up if you don't black mail her. It's good that she's docile but have a dirty mouth." She says laughing at some of memory. "That person have fan-club to do the deed for her."

"That kind of person has fan club?" I mean that gal was rude and she was mix with the angry Ja'far and book worm Kouen. If I say for myself.

"Yup but she don't even know it. Yet don't think little of her fans cause they all from various rises from mystical mix breed from ancient to outer space beings." She once again chuckle. "I feel sorry to whoever fall for her."

"Let's forget about her and let me hug you to sleep, Ai." I says as I pull her to lie beside as lie in the bed again hugging her tight. "I don't care about others, I only care about you." I said kissing her forehead lovingly.

"I trust and love you too, sin" I heard her mumble that made my ears red. I look at her shocked at her confession. "...Can you repeat that?" I was slow because the person above me was already asleep.

"I need you because I love you and you're the light that give me hope for my longtime dream." I thought of the day we first meet. I thought of how she was only a mare piece for my goal yet before the next cycle of repeated event she become someone I can't let go.