[arc two] 17. regarding me and Kouha

Time was running out and sooner or later I have to decide and make a choice that might change lot of things in the future events. I really can't understand why I have to be reborn in a world like this one... can't that fellow choice a world that I don't have to make a move that will cause butterfly effects. Sigh....I take a deep breath before looking down at my cute little cousin, Kouha as I finish breading his hair.

"Nee-Chama! Ore-sama look cute in the bread today too don't I!?" my cute cousin as he seat between my lap and pull my hair once again, in the same harsh way like the first time and usual.

"Yes, Kouha-sama. You look dashing and beautiful like any other day. "I nodded my head in between of the pain of my scrap getting out-root by hair. I was also smiling between the pains. Sigh why do I feel pain in my spirit form if I don't even have a body? That is a question I never get an answers.

After a while breading over and over again his hair with all the style I know that can be used in his hair, it was still short.

"Grow your hair longer in the future, Kouha-sama. So I can tie your hair in an awesome and fabulous hair-style I know. "Which is a sailor moon hair style that im dying to have but sadly I can't because no one know how to tie hair like that. That remind me, if I get a djinn somehow in the future and get a djinn equip. I will totally going to have a dramatic transformation which was awesome!

Like I'll take more time in transforming and more detailed and such. Maybe I'll yell like sailor moon does to make it more dramatically and cool. 

Ahh... why did I not transmigrate in a sailor moon series and experience that?! But no I have to enter world like Hitman reborn--- where I first experience having a male body for one series [I take the body of Mukuro Rekudo (I think I mess spell the name >.<), date a live --- which I take the role of karumi [ it was a good thing I learn how to use gun from the world of Hitman reborn.], 

shone-maid, where I first time take a role of a main character, Chihiro Komiya [this is where I learn how to take care of people and house stuff ], and many more other worlds that I can't say because it was so many, 

like I transmigrate to twenty worlds or so? Nah I forget about it because my pass memory become rusty when I was born in a character that shouldn't be born at all or exist for that matter. Will the worlds come random... 

so I can't really complain? Sigh. Because it come random with my gender of choice, I become use both being female and male... sad life.

"Awwy!" I was brought out of my thoughts by pain of hair uproot from my scrap that made me scream in pain. "I think I just lost 1/6 of my bangs. " I groan as I morn for my lost hair that Kouha how holding but they turn to rukhs right after and returning being my bangs again but the pain was still there. Dang spiritual wounds hurt more than physical huh?

"your ruining my pretty hair, nee-Chama!" the cute pouting prince whine to me as he pull yet again my hair which made my face twitch slightly as I felt pain run through the rukhs once again but I keep my smile in my face far from breaking into a frown. "Youcan't zone out while you comb, ore-sama!" he nagged as he yet again pull my hair in every word he utter.

It hurt so much that I can feel tears about to fall but it was stop because of how cute he look like. Sigh...cuteness defeat pain, huh?I thought as I been blinded by his cuteness. I need sunglass for ill be blind!' I shield my eyes with hand because of his cuteness.

"Nee-Chama you look stupid." Kouha commented like a knife pierce my heart.

"That hurt, Kouha-sama! How can you call your nee-Chan like that?!" I pouted but he just pulled my hair and adjust his position in my lap and hugged me.

"Nee-Chama, don't ever leave ok? Don't be taken away by any man so I can marry you in the future because you're an idiot and no one will marry an idiot you but me." He say sleepily as his rest his head in my chest before he fall asleep.

"Sorry Kouha-kun, I can't always stay with you but I'll always help you in the shadow because you're my precious little cousin." I whisper silently as I kiss his forehead. "Sweet dream, little prince." I says before I carried him carefully to his bed.

I look at auntie who also asleep on her bed. Her sleeping position was so unruly so I fix it but she keep returning to the same state over and over again, so I just let her be but of course I made sure she won't fall out of the bed. Sigh auntie sure is handful but oh well.' I sigh before I left the room of the mother and son pair.