[arc four] 50.

01. HIS MEMORY (1) FIRST MEETING/ LAST LIFE

How you ever experience di javu? Repeated event that you thought that your mind was only playing trick on you, yet it was all real. Everything keep repeating yet you can never do anything to change the great tragedy of your life.

My name is Sinbad, will I can still clearly remember my dear mother giving me my name everytime I repeated the birth or starting point of cycle. Sometimes, I think I'm thinking too much and I'm getting crazy from all the skipping work (Ja'far mostly curse me every night for this) and woman most curse me for my womanizing ways. Really it's not my fault that I'm too smart for my own good and to handsome for ladies to handle.

"Did you see Sin, Hina?" I heard Ja'far ask the blue giant friend of us as I hide behind the bushes. Really after waking up and seeing the repeated event I can't still help but make Ja'far angry at me. I mean there's no cycle that Ja'far never stopped chasing me, either it be for work or my womanizing ways. I somehow want to change my ways for him but old habit die hard like I'm use the way I'm goofing off, not for woman but giving myself some alone time, thinking how can I change and stop this annoying cycle that been happening to my life.

"Telling someone is illogical for they'll laugh at me..." I thought as I write my plans at the ground, I cross my plan 3456 or nth because I don't know how many attempt I have made to change the cycle or stop it. Believe me I tried to stop my father death like going out the night dad was captive by those soldiers and tried to help him in my kid self but I was always stopped by someone, either it be villager or some kind stranger that come out of nowhere to drag me back home.

Trying to go home early after my first dungeon conquer, so I have a lot of time saving my mom but no! Draco have to stop me by being a bitch, by challenging me to a fight. God, I even try to not conquer the thing but dang I can't escape it. Like even I just walk in the place, I won't be killed at all, like the hell is happening?! I mean there's this one time I almost died, everything turn black and white for a second before I realize it I was still standing alive and the one that about kill me was the one died. And I was like "the heck bruh..." yet I can never curse out loud because something prevent it like something prevent me dying.

That was also the reason I tried to kill myself for several account. I'm not suicidal or something but my institution was telling me I can't die no matter what, which come true. 'Life is a bitch.' I always thought after failed attempts. I don't even know if I'm sane right now or insane from all those things that come into my life.

At one point I did tried to tell someone but something weird happen, they don't laugh but they froze and I felt time turn back before I utter the words I said to them, me knowing the thing but them never realizing it. They here like. "...what where you saying sin?" and I who was trying to tell them said it again but the same thing happen, over and over again.

Flipping table was the logical reaction but Ja'far will be piss at me if I did or HIna wife will be angry with me destroying the tables. I was so tired so I just let things happen over and over again till this one time, I heard a rumors going around the island about a sleeping beautiful princess of Kou who happen to be the same age as me, *cough,*cough, I'm still young and fabulous ok? Even after all the repeated nightmares. I'm young and fabulous. And the princess was the oldest sibling of Hakuryuu, older than his other older sister through. It was odd because after many cycle I never heard about Hakuryuu having another sister. Never mind the fact that the kid practically always in the start want to kill and seek revenge for his older brothers and father death that was killed by his own great ancestor. 'god thinking like I can predict the future seems so cool like I thought it seems in third point of view but in my first point of view. It's so not cool because even I know it, nothing can be change.' I thought while drawing an angry Ja'far that become a wild fire dragon.

"you think it's funny to draw me being dragon, sin?" a murderous aura come from behind which made my skin scrawl. Yup no matter what cycle, I still can't stop being scared at the angry Ja'far. "why...hello there. Hehe nice seeing you there." I stand and backaway before splitting to mad dush chase by a devil. "come back here you lazy bum!!!" and the devil yells as his mouth split fire...not literally of course.

Sometimes, his lucky to have the same kind of friends he have. 

...

hello guys sorry for the wait and please bare a little while for the epilogue !! the end is near!