[Arc one] 01: Regarding the baby who is the future seven seas conquer

The rukh lead me in small home in the far north, first I don't know why I'm at the old house of the overpowered man of this world because I'm sure I was born the same day as him at all and I'm more younger than him but I spoke to soon when the sun rises and I stared at the window I saw it—I mean him... purple man...puff--- purple man!!! I laugh at my own silly thought and I notice I gain the attention of the purple baby.

Baby Sinbad: chiiiiiiiiiiiiii' intense look was send to me who was in the window.

Me: ... 'That baby don't see me right?' I thought also looking at the wide golden brown eyes of that weird baby.

For the record I'm not a normal baby so I won't be included as weird because I'm limited edition person with a memory of my past life, though I don't really die. My head hurt when I think too much of past before being born in this world. I don't want to think too much of it any way for one it's a bother, second I'm lazy to do the bothering thing and third there's no third because I'm to lay to bother to think of a third reason...wait that can be included as third right? Ash thinking too much hurt my head!' I snap out of my crazy and silly thought and look again to the happy family but I still saw that baby still looking at me and me who don't want to do anything with him leaves and return to my own family.

I don't know that I did something that trigger an event in the far future when I can no longer can use my magic at them.