[arc three] 33.

It was a beautiful day, the sun was out and the cloud is drifting in the blue sky. But to be in the high sky in this time clearly asking for sun burn. The red haired servant don't know why he was there and why his master choice to lazy on the magic giant pillow that can compete against a magic carpet. Through when he ask why he only get a cookies slam on his open mouth.

"Shhhu! We will be spotted I tell you!" his master says as she lie on her stomach. The male don't have a choice but open the giant umbrella that he specially brought and shaded them with it. He then start meditating to the point of being asleep.

The maiden saw the fellow was asleep and look at the tower and thought of the event that might be happening inside of that place. Soon she get bored looking at it and started reading some BL books. Later on the mAiden felt a familiar black aura coming to their direction and search around where it come from, soon she spot a familiar fellow that she don't seen in years. Through she was not forgotten by that black rukh magi, he clearly held grudgeagAinst her.

"Past." She nudge her companion in awareness and decide that they should hide somewhere that they won't be spotted by that dark magi. But too bad for her, she was spotted by no other than the red eyed male who like to wear violet eye shadow. "hey you!" he called out for her after spotting a flying object containing two individual but those people don't even look but something was thrown to his face when he tried to chase them, it was a jar of cookies and a note: -be a good boy and don't fallow us ok ^_^<3 your beautiful and amazing big sister.

Familiarity and shock almost made, Judal the dark magi drop the items when he realize who throw it at him, it was her! The fellow who made people call him crazy for his nonsense and pointless words that clearly speaks the truth about an erased memory! Oh how pissed he was when he remember being laugh at by those princes and princess at his story of the memory with that fellow! He crumbed the paper as he look at the direction where the flying object was and found out that they have escaped! Cursing slightly as his land to the magic carpet with mask dude (sorry I can't remember his name).

The magi of the last world look at the jar and also realize where it come from and tried to take a cookies but get his hand slap away. "This is mine!" Judal hissed and hug the jar as he take a piece out and eat it. "Ahh! This is still so good!" he then eat another and another till they arrive back to the empire, though he eaten it all when he spot someone coming closer to him and tried to ask for a piece. "Im a crazy person and this is for crazy person who spook nonsenses so fuck off!!" he curse to the third prince, Kouha who pouted as he look at the hand that was slapped away by the empire magi.

"Rude! I just want to taste it! And you still don't get over the fact that no one remember about that princess you speak off!" Kouha says quite rudely that made Judal to twist his eyebrow at this and crash the jar with his magic.

"It's just because she want to be forgotten!" he mumble before he run off as his mood worsen. The left out third prince don't know why he felt get guilt and rumors from what he says but he can't give chase to that fellow because he was called by his older brother, kouen.

Beside the tree in the shadow, Judal hide as he silent mourn for the past and the memory that he shared with the royalties, and specially with the hidden and mysterious fun princess, the first princess of the first emperor –AiRen.

///FLASH BACK///

We were in the garden, planning to prank Prince Kouen. Nee-nee Ai was explain to us what we need to do when she start to laugh like a crazy person out of nowhere and kouen walking by and notice the scene where he spot another him that is laughing like a villain and the large viewer. Prince Hakuryuu was crying at the thought of his older sister dying from the pit of her brain through he don't know the pit mean how crazy his older sister is.

Later on after realizing that she have reality, nee-nee Ai snap out of her thoughts and stood frozen looking at the flaming prince, kouen. Thus the chase was on. I can't stop myself from laughing at the silliness of that supposed to be princess who act so unruly and more childish than her younger cousin.

It was one of the best of the memory that we shared till it was sealed away after her departure. Oh how I hate that king of making her decide this choice. [Read bride of Sinbad to know]

I drift to sleep no knowing the figure who carried me to my room and to my bed.

"Sorry, Judar-kun." A soft whisper of a familiar voice say before it fade away to nothingness, that day I have a nice dream about an alternative universe where we still complete, were the decrease princes and king was still alive. And the princess making as sweets for lunch. A happy place that can only be found in a mare dream.