[arc three] 39.

"Are you sure you want to take that?" Loki ask me the nth time as I try to drink the black capsule. "Yes and please get out before I throw you out in my own!" I yelled piss from his intervening at my work. He sigh and don't bother to say anymore. But he still don't leave. I just ignore him and led in the bed and drink the capsule.I can feel the medicine starting to work as my vision starting to blurred but I heard something this fellow speak before I lost conscious.

"Ah... I heard that the king of that country especially invite us to go there... it seems that he knows you. "Loki mumble to himself. My astral form start to form beside the bed and glared at Loki who said something very important just now. "Sigh... why didn't you tell me before hand?" I look at the fellow who don't look shocked at my different appearance and astral form. Will I did use this kind of way ever since I meet those brats.

"I forget." He don't even look sorry at all but I don't want to bother by it through. "I don't want anyone of you going there or getting involved in something that I might lose all of you one day. And that mean ill deliver all the wine by myself. "I morph myself to look like him but somehow my eyes still the same. "Oh look we look like twin if I do this right?—oww!" I reserve a flying block when I tried to peace sign and do a silly face.

"I rather not see that." He say as he left the room.

"Damn how did he grow up being rebellious?" I ask myself as sweat drop at that fellow attitude. Ahh. I need to go that place." I thought before teleporting myself.

...

Sacred palace.

"I come in peace!" I joked as I appear before the three, Sinbad parents and Ugo who just smiled at me ignoring the stunt I just made after a long practice before I arrive here, rude. "AI-CHAN!!" chibi Sinbad mom and dad come jumping to my arms as they embrace me with their small body. "Hello, there mother-in-law and father-in-law." I greeted them. Through Sinbad and I should be married a few years back (read BoS) but I runaway for the fear of breaking the story line and all but I still consider being his fiance because... there's no argument about cancelling that, through I'm the only one knowing it. But if he get another wife that is not me is totally fine, sad but fine. I mean I'm the reason were engage the first place because I keep my promise about being his bride and I'm his bride not his wife, though.

"My pretty daughter-in-law how we miss you!" they says. They know all about the engagement because they were watching me in a TV like magic ball. "I still don't understand why you and Sinbad tied the knot yet." Badr says as Esra nodded in argument at this statement of his husband. "And make us some cute grandchildren!" I blush at her bold world which I rare do but dude this woman just ask me to get married to their child give them grandchildren right away! "I-I don't about that because your s-son is womanizer and I'm pretty sure you can get many grandchildren through him without me. " I look away from them as I said this. "But Little Sin don't even touch woman if not for a show! And—"Esra start off but her husband already drug her off somewhere when I look at Ugo with serious look. I almost forget about my business here but its good thing I saw the blue giant slowly sneaking away like he was trying to run away from me for some reason. "Where do you think you going, Ugo?" I ask him as I appear before him.

"W-why hello there princess." He nervously smiled at me.

"I been menacingly want to ask you a favour as well tell you something important."