[arc two]28: Valefor dungeon pt.2

.

"My name is...Valefor! Who here wish to become king?" I was snap out of my trance when the event on the treasure began. I look below me and saw the people who enter the room. I already know who it was without even asking the name.After all I have watch this scene thousands of time, out of boredom.

I made myself levitate higher and stay silent as I watch this scene with a jar of cookies that I happen to brought along. Not soon that later, the other arrived, the group of Sinbad and Hinahoho that is. But something strange that I don't see in the scene nor line I hear in the movie show up.

"Ah...finally the guy who she been waiting for." Valefor says as he look at Sinbad but of course it made Sinbad narrowed his eyes in confuse before he start to look around, left and right, down and up...he spot me that trying to blend in the painting which was not working at all.

I was sweating bucket from the feeling of his intense stare that seem looking deep to my soul. I gap a non-existent saliva because of it and trying to not look at his direction at all. I was saved when Sinbad was snapped from his intense look when Valefor start to say his other line and I realise that it was my time to shine... which the part was where I pretend as the cat that they were chasing. To why was im doing this will I just thought how fun it will be if I make their challenge more interesting and it was boring to just watch them. (The other reason is that I can bare to let that sick cat be chase by deadly weapon, even so she can clearly take care of herself.)

I morphed myself as a cute cat that same as the cat from the anime but I don't have a third eye but a cute ribbon in my neck like Maria in that cartoon show but purple. Sinbad of course saw it was me and eyes flash with mix emotion that I can't really read but a smile then paint in his face as there challenge began. I lick my paws cutely and dodge all the attempt like a pro and sneaked at the sight of them being silly. I even insulted them in a way that made them question if I can understand them or not by the way they curse me for being so quick and hard to catch.

I mean who want to be hit and gripped by their arms and weapon?! It will hurt darn much you know! And I don't agree being hurt at all. And I also dodging the purple haired teen like bullets with confetti. Because for one I like how piss he look when I always dodge him and I free went to the side of other than him. Of course he also hide the fact he was piss and annoyed by my action.

"Is it just me or the cat don't like Sinbad at all? Ja'far says as he notice the scene having pattern and

"No we notice it as well and we can use this to take advantage of the situation"

Time skip.

In the end I was catch by the purple guy who was pinching my side as he did so. And when his back was turn from others he look at me with a dark smile on his face.

"You think you can escape me, little cat? After you disappearing for days yet again...? No, no of course im not letting you run off to bloody nowhere." He whispers to me which made me squirmed and tried to escape him, fearing he skin me alive in this cat form of mine but he hold me tighter before his face change 360" as he look around and say his famous line yet he should have let go of me already but he still not even so I bite his hand over and over again. I clearly forget I can escape using my powers but I was mental blank to think straight.