[arc two] 25. Ai and Sin moments

I gather the rukhs of the mother of Sinbad and created a chibi form like I did with his father. We then reappear in the sacred palace in a jeep. Baby Aladdin cheer as he saw me and crawl to my side slowly.

I smile how cute he was and put down lady sera beside her husband who hugged her right away and pad as well.

I take Aladdin in my arms and thought how great he will be when he grow up later. I sigh before softly putting him down in a group of soft pillows. I look around before transported back to Sinbad side, things really weird those day...I found Sinbad throwing peddle in the sea.

[Note: its night time.]

"Hey...congrats on conquering a dungeon." I said that made him look at me. "You know you might hit something with that peddle your throwing." I commented as I try to light up the atmosphere.

"Your joke are so lame, Ai." He groan when seat down in the sand. I seat down beside him and look at the ocean. "So how you day?" he ask starting a topic again.

"Weird and head breaking as always." I said as I morph a glass of bear. "Ahh... bear can make all those stuff thrown away like away." I moan out as I take a huge gap of bear. Things that I morph can be touch and eaten/drink by me or people who I give permission too.

"Aren't you underage to drink?" he ask.

"I'm older than you brat! And alcohols makes me dizzy in a good way and make me forget my problem for once." I said as I hit his head that I receive a groan of pain from him.

"you know I really don't understand the event anymore... this world make my brain burst from my skull from all the stress this world cause me...somehow I want to lazy around for a day and don't care about the world for once. But I can't because I want everyone to receive a happy ever after end... because that's all I can do before I can leave this place." I mumble my secret out loud to brat beside me that seem to morph to ice because he became frozen on his place.

I lean my head to his shoulder and felt tired and sleepy first time in this world and life. Bear don't usually make me drunk but the stress with the bear can make my body give up and lost conscious of things I do and collapse, to prevent over loading. I close my eyes and drift to a dream of a memory of the past.