[arc two] 24. regarding me and DD workers

I first went to my main store, that I named Dark Desire which is written in English. The things that I sell here is My homemade cookies, BL comic or novel, Novels that I copied from my old world( I won't get sue by the copyright law because this don't apply to me because im in another universe and world, far from that place.) and many more stuff that can only be found in this place. The price for each might cause people to get bankrupt from the high price but people in the high class likes the stuff here, specially the girls and woman.

"Here's the new BL comic, Loki." I said to the red spike haired teen – who is fanalis that I found trying to steal from store and pranking me in return. He have a very dark red hair that is redder than any fanalis I saw in the manga/anime. 

He have no name (or no one have given him one that can be said humanly), so I name him Loki because he really look like the god of Fire (pranks and mischiefs) from the anime, Kamigami no Asobi plus he have purple eyes that complete the look. I have taken him in when I learn he was a runner (escaped slave) and adopted him as one of my sibling under the name of Thur(because I thought how cool it sound like and I can't be sue by the copyright police anyway).

 I also let him become my first worker in the store with pay of course. Actually his not the only adopted siblings or family I have that I take care off through the years, they were a lot of them actually, a lot that can make an army.

"Ewe that thing that rotten woman likes? Keep that thing away from me or ill destroy it to pieces." Yup he don't like BL books I made because for one, he said his manliness can't take the gayness of the books and don't want to be corrupted by those 'filthy things'.

"Sometimes I felt like im to op to this world..." I mumble as I realise all the stuff I did in the pass years. The red head look at me with a narrowed look but ignore like always.

 "You and your nonsense again." he mumble before him return to his work again. I walk away from him and went to my other, adopted people, Usagi—a white haired girl with brown eyes that I found haft dead in an alley way back before. She smile and greeted me in a hand sign for she is mute but I teach her sign language that she taken liking too.

[Greeting, Thur-sama. Is this the new books?] She sign to me which I nodded my head in agreement. I give her the scroll before I pat her head that made her blush and pout. I turn around and went to survey the store like I always do.

"so what is the stuck that we need to restock?" I ask Link who was beside the table full of cookies and sweets and hiding the fact he was eating some behind his back obviously. "You know you can eat the stock in the kitchen and not the one were selling. =. =" I commented that made him blush.

"I-I was not eating cookies!" he denied like a tsundere dude.

"You have crumbs over your mouth."

"h-huh?!W...w -w-here!? I thought me ---! You fool me!" he then realise I was fooling him to make him admit it and resulting him blushing more.

"Its mind games, young one. Its mind game." I said with a smug look on my face that made him piss and gone redder. "Also can you help me about something...?" I change the topic as I remember the reason why was im here in the first place.

"Ahm...sure. "Then I told him my plan.