[arc two] 16. regarding me and (the crazy brat ) Sinbad

I was in daze when Sinbad arrive and dragged by him but he thrown away my harp that I was still playing in an off tone before he done that. He commented that I shouldn't play something that I can't even play but I just said that it was the music them for today. I receive a eye roll by saying that.

When we arrive home—he dragged me like a fish, he also holding so no one notice much that he was dragging someone that they can't see. I floated above Sinbad as he put down the food in the table.

"You're going to be fourteen soon..." I started, he look up to me before he return his gaze down to the table, where he fix what his going to sell or what he'll cook for supper later. "Were both going to be fourteen soon." He corrected me.

Somehow he saying that sound odd. Like how did he know that? I never really told him anything about my identity and background in this world...oh wait I remember telling me something before.

"Wife you're also three like me! The rukhs whisper to me that you're that the day of birth of yours is the same as me! Do you believe that? We must been fated by red rukhs from birth to have our fate intertwine!"

'...that's right, he told me that it was told by a rukhs. How can that be then? He shouldn't know stuff like that except if he...' I shake my thoughts when I conclude that the answer to that question is that Sinbad have a memory of the storyline that keep repeating over and over again after the ending. But that's impossible because his just a fictional character that shouldn't have access to those.

I was deeply bothered by those thoughts that I don't realize Sinbad once again look at me with gaze that he shouldn't have in his age, a gaze that he always have when he was in control of a situation and blackmail people for the sake of his dreams. And one black fly beside his shoulder but it disappear soon I look down at him after I have snap out of my stupid thoughts.

"Brat what do you want this year?" I ask him when I throw my thoughts in the trash can for thinking stupid thoughts like that. "Your hand in marriage, my spouse." Once again he grab hold of one of my hand and kiss it in the back of my palm but I slap his face with it because it was a natural reflex I develop over the years with this Casanova brat of the seven seas.

"Keep dreaming the impossible brat and if that ever happen, you need to face the wrath of my family first to get me merry you." I said as I heal the wound I apply on his face, better make sure the main character don't damage his face so girls still woo to his charm in a year after this.

Ai:"Also im no pedo that will have an interest in someone young like you." / I cross my arms as I float away from him. /

Sinbad: "But you're the same age as me, dammit!" /pout and cross arm/

Ai:"words young man, watch your words." /I hit his head lightly. /

Sinbad: "awwy! You have to take responsibility for hitting me! What if I become stupid after this!?"

Ai:"brat, I just hit you with no force and harshness. Don't be dramatic, also you can't escape your stupidity to be known not only in this village but the whole continent."

Sinbad: "What do you mean by that?! How can you call your future husband stupid!

Ai:"For the nth time. Im not your bride!"

Sinbad: "You'll be if you fall to this world charm of mine."

Ai: "Not a pedo, im not a pedo brat. Also your self-esteem seems high those days, you should decrease it because you're not that handsome for me to fall."

Sinbad: "mean!"

I pinch Sinbad cute face before floating out of the house, though the window. I heard him hiss from pinch before his mother woke up and ask what the noise was about.

Sinbad: "It's nothing mom!

Sinbad's Mom: "But I thought there someone else was here earlier.

Sinbad: "It was me! I was talking to myself see? "

Sinbad's Mom: "Son please don't do that in front of many people ok? We don't want them to make fun of you for doing that.

Sinbad: "Ok mom."

I giggle from the little moment of silliness of his in the roof.

This was a nice day but days like this is like a calm before a storm right?

I thought as I look at the blue sky.