[arc two]27: Valefor dungeon pt.1

Really adventure life with a hint about the future is a boring one. You can't feel the trail of the journey but it's not like im one of the people suffering in the journey anyway so I don't care much of it. Here I'm in the treasure room of Valefor, the next Djinn of Sinbad. Currently I'm...

.

.

.

.

.

Playing with the cute blue wolf pup hair and brushing it softly and carefully. Because I was known as the spirit of the great rukh and someone who can freely enter and leave a dungeon without conquering it.

"Your hair is so soft, Val." I commented brushing his hair more. 'I really like the djinn equip that Sinbad will gain from him...it's my favourite because he has wolf ears....so cute.' I thought as I rub his ears that earn a cute response from the guy that liken to a puppy that been rubbed in the ear or soft spot.

"Aichii, rub me there more!" he moan as he I rubbed his ears more which made his tail wag over and over again from the happiness (or whatever he felt). "Ok, doggy." I joked that made him stop but continue what he was doing. "It's ok if you call me doggy if you rub my ears like that" he utter that made me chuckle.

I don't really care much about the event yesterday because I already watch the part like nth times already and looking it in the live action really not what I expect to pay interest with.

Sometimes I felt like everything have no meaning at all and im just doing some nonsense that no one understand to why was im doing it even so no one have ask me to do it. I don't notice I was drifting to my own thoughts and floating away from the blue wolf that looked at me with confuse and curious look but then leave me be. 

The thoughts that I can't even understand myself is really a bother but I don't really care much to give a time to think more of it because I'm worried about the storyline and everyone happiness ...or is it just myself gain and selfishness? Sigh the world and life itself really a big mystery, a mystery that have different meaning and answer to each people. 

I wonder why was doing all the stuff I do all those years if I can just live as NPC and live normal in this world as I watch the story went to the plan but I was born with great responsibility and role that can change the flow of the story, someone that can cause many butterfly effect with just a simple thing I do, might bring great change to the future... 

a future that no longer the same as it was written because I'm now stuck in this world. I thought as I remember the dream....or rather a memory of the past timeline I have in this world. I remember it when I sleep for the first time in my rukh form and the memory show how I can no longer leave this place for some reason.

.

Inside the dream, I saw a familiar figure who was holding something familiar, my RDT (reincarnation-dimension travelling) bangles. Purple hair swing to the wind as he hold the bangles with both his arms. 

The great high king of the seven seas stared down to a woman who was trying reach for the items. 

The woman have hetero chromatic eyes that same as me for it was me. The Ai in the future or rather the past timelines of the story.

"why do you always wear this anyway, princess?" the Casanova king ask the angry looking princess who tried to get back the bangles back once again but the sly man held them higher and because she was not bless with height that will help her, she can only stand there hopeless." For all I know this is not a vessel yet you always care and give great importance to this item. Tell me is this a gift from your lover?" hint of jealousy can be heard from Sinbad voice if you focus to much but the adult me was to busy trying to retrieve the item to give a care.