[arc three] 37. sweet

to my sweet reader, a sweet scene for all of you.

...

It was night time. Everyone was asleep, like my workers but I stared down at the party from below from my little black carpet that I specially made to blind in the night sky. I watch as the dancer start to dance to the music of the drums and the beat of the instrument. Yet I don't see a familiar violet haired male in the flocks of ladies that I spot.

"Odd." I utter to the wind as I drop the carpet to see clearly but I notice the barrier that surround the place. Through it don't affect me but it can still alarm the make of the barrier of my intruding. "It seems that I'm going to use a medium, huh?" I grab the clay doll that can possess spirit and let a drop let of my blood be observed by it and throw it to the crowd below. I slowly lost my conscious as I open my eyes to the medium of the clay doll that take the form of one of the dancer with a covered face with silk. The doll don't possess a rukh that can attract the attention of many or people to be aware off, so it's pretty safe. I start to walk around looking for the familiar king and finally find him alone in the corner, drinking wine. This was odd because he should be surrounded by females in the time like this. I approach him not caring if other see. Like they notice a pretty ordinary looking someone like the doll I made that can bind in the crowed.

"Can I seat here?" I ask in a voice that I, myself can't even identify to be me. The king who have his eyes narrowed as he take his eyes from the cap of wine "I said stay away from---Ah?" he was surprise as he look at me. I don't know but somehow I saw a familiarity flash in his eyes but I can't be sure as it disappear as he gain a playboy look that I quite familiar with. "Why, yes you can. Pretty lady," he offer the space beside him but then he seems change his mind after staring behind me and at me for a minute. "Ah... how about we go there?" he point at the crowd less space that lead towards the forest. 'Ah....this darn playboy.' I want to curse him out loud being thick face to ask something so lewd to a lady he just meet....oh wait has been that since the beginning.' I fallow him from behind as we escape the crowed and peering eyes of many.

I don't notice he brought along a carpet not until he lie it under the tree that can clearly see the beautiful crescent moon in the night sky. I seat in the carpet but I stay my distance from him, not clearly trusting this fellow, even though I ask to seat with him from the start.

"Will. The night sky is beautiful isn't it?" I heard a familiar chuckle come from the fellow beside me as he look at the sky with happy eyes that I never seen since his parent die and conquer his first dungeon. "I guess. Through I don't know this place seems nice place to starry gazing." I mumble as I also look at the moon, dropping my guard down because of the beautiful scene. 'This remind of that time before.' I thought about the time when we use to look at the sky and stare at the moon and stars, sometimes counting them like stupid people do but laugh in the end as we lose count between the hundred and nine or so.

"You know I don't know but I feel odd. Like this happen before." He somehow become out of character as he start to speak of a memory of the past. "Like a distance dream... sorry if I spoke my mind off." He laugh in his own words as he did. "No it's OK." I utter. "You're just comfortable to talk to." He smiles as his sketch the back of his neck.

"If you don't mind, you can tell me your dream and think of me secret box. I won't tell anyone." I smiled slightly as encourage him to speak his emotion out. Through I don't want to interact with him...I felt responsible for being heartless of erasing his memory... like I did to my family.

"Oh! Then I tell you then" the he began." I remember a dream about a handsome teenage me." Somehow his self-proclaiming handsomeness, almost made me want to give him the slap of narcissist of pain. 'Yeah I admit his good looking but really do he need to be that....thick face?' I thought.

"And someone....who I can't remember very well. But she was someone that close to my heart. Will it seems that why every time I see her in my dream. A dream that I don't want to wake up from. "He become daze like he was daydream about that dream.

I become quite. 'OH MY GLAB!!!! THE PLOT!!! HE SEEMS TO REMEMBER BY DREAMS!!! THIS CANT BE!!' but inside I was panicking as I start to conclude the possibility of thing that might happen if he don't act what he should be and destroy the plot line. 'I DON'T WANT BUTTERFLY EFFECT DARN IT!!' I silently cried inside my mind as continue to listen at his story but I'm trying to stop myself from slamming the bottle of wine beside me in his head, to see if the theory of amnesia can be cause by simple hit of hard object to the head.

"...she was like an angel fall from the heaven to be my guardian angel." He then have those dreamy love sick eyes that made me take a couple of step back away from this creepy fellow.

'Did he just say angel? This dude most be drunk too much to describe someone like me who he once describe a baby kidnapper as an angel send to be his guardian angel...will more like a babysitter.' I want to correct this fellow but I don't want to because I proceed to my plan B. make him drunk to sleep.

"How about a cup?" I ask as I offer the cup I always bring but it has a sleeping powder that is effect if wine is mix. He seems to accept it as he take it from my hand but are hand brash with one another and I felt the spark that made want to throw the wine to his face. I pour him wine from the bottle that I want to slam in his face so much.

"Hmm... this is nice of you to offer...Ai." I glint was seen in his eyes as he drink the wine in one gap. I was frozen when I heard him mention my name. "Through I don't know that you plan to put sleeping powder in my wine. But isn't that bad to do to your fiance after a long time without meeting?" somehow I saw his eye color change under the moon light. Did I also say that I been cornered by the tree by the flirt of the seven seas? No? Will now I did!

"I don't know what you're talking about..."I tried to pretend that I don't understand what his saying with my awesome acting but darn. It seems I can never be an actor after all the worlds and life I been! I silently cried inside as I try to pray away from this drunk brat. '"do you know when you lie. You can never meet my eyes to speak of it?" he chuckle as he lean closer. "I don't really know what you're talking about!" I pare my eyes away from him. Darn! I heard him chuckle beside my ear that made my hair stand as chill son fallow to my bone. "Ahh...you're not in your real body. But it's still you." He circle his arms around me as he mumble this against the croak of my neck. "I miss you Ai." He smiled against my skin. His arms hugged me tighter against his body, securing me and my way of escape. "And how you try to hide your lie." He softly chuckle.

"How did you remember?" I sigh. I don't plan to take the indirect way of asking and directly ask the point. "You shouldn't remember." I look at his golden eyes as he lean away from me but still have his arms around me. I know I sound mean and all but I don't want butterfly effect...I don't want the chances of different future before the time that we deal off. I don't want it.

"How mean of you but your Ai. So it's normal of you to act that way." He hum as he brash away some hair stand from my face. "Will, I can't say I clearly remember but I made a way for me to remember you if I drink wine or under the moon. Because I can't bare of forgetting you... princess." He lean again but this time he destroy the distance with his lips land beside my lips." I want to kiss you but you're not in your real body. So I'll just give you a kiss in the cheeks." He laugh at my blushing face that I tried to remove." Cute." He then pinch my cheeks so much I felt the mud doll body will be destroy. 

"But you do know I [beep]-ing hate this kind of dolls right? This reminds of those trash "He then smiled sadist as he destroy the mud doll with his bare hands. I know he was really piss and angry at me but I can't help but wince when he snap the doll core when I watch in my astral form. "I know that I shouldn't break the story line till that time but you really hurt my glass heart with me forgetting you." He chuckle as he turn my way. He don't advance but lie in the map slowly overcoming by sleep. "So sleepy... I'll talk to you once again soon. Ai." He mumble before drifting to dream land. I narrowed my eyes at him before looking around, making sure there's no wild beast around and all before casting a barrier that will fade in the morning when the next event will occur. "Goodnight, sin." I turn around without looking back I disappear from that place.