[arc four] 47.

01. LOKI

To my cute but rebellious baby boy.

Sup? I hope you're not dying from blood pressure because of stress from work and worrying about me. I mean dude. I'm older than you for many years but you take care of me like I'm the younger one. Sigh. I don't want to nag you in this letter but I just want to say. Sorry I was a problem child, mother. Joke. Ahahaha chillax for a moment and don't explode ok? I don't want you to die young like Ja'far (his not really dead) is after reading Sin letter and receiving his human size chocolate statue. Oh! I did I ever tell you that I know Sinbad? You know the playboy of the seven seas and former king of sandria? Since I can't tell you personally. I'll tell you some of my secret and it's up to you to tell others about it. First of all, my real name is Ai Ren. Ren in which the surname of the royalty of Kou kingdom. Through I'm from the first king and not the second king but uncle and mother married one another after father and my two older brothers death but that a story for another time. Yes, I'm a royalty, you don't expect that right? Oh if you did congrats! Anyway. Please send my dead body to younger brother name Hakuryuu the runaway former king of Kou and give him the jar and letter. Or just throw it in the sea (but still give him the letter and jar). You might be confuse to how I'm able to write letter through 'I'm dead' but I'm the former personification of the great flow of rukhs. Cool right? Anyway because of being the personification of the rukhs it made my real body enter deep slumber after being born. And that being said my astral form travel the world in a very young age. Throughits really new to me but that's the reason I know Sinbad. Because I'm been with him the moment he was born, like a few hours after I was born. Ehh It did sound weird after reading that right? But back to the topic. I'm no longer in the world you live but in real world (will in my own reality in my case). I'm an angel you see. Just kidding.

In this short notice. I would like to congrats you as you are the owner of the things that I left behind. Through some is given fairly to others so they can live long wonderful life till the day you guys die without needing to work too much. Ok. I need to end this cause someone is knocking in the door...ah. It must be MC. Gee that person. Anyway. Farewell my dear Loki.

Sincerely

Ai.

"Loki, what's wrong?" sakura ask the red heard male who was looking at the window with crumble letter in his hands. "Did you receive news from, siah-sama?" she continue.

"You guys continue to work. I need to do something." He utter before going to his former master room and saw the unchanging corpse. He softly covered the body with slick and carried bridal style. "I'm going somewhere." He announce before leaving.

.

In seaside of the country of Kou, Loki stood waiting for someone as he look at the boat that have the corpse. A few moment later a person arrive that wear a clack over his head and when he remove it, it reveal the prince of Kou, Hakuryuu.

"Are you the one who called me?" the younger brother of his master ask him. "Yes. I was given the task from my former master." Loki says without emotion even staring to look at the new comer.

"And this master is..."

"Ai Ren."

"But I don't know any Ai Ren..."

"I don't care because I'm here to ask if you want to keep her body or throw her in the sea.

"...I think I need to see the corpse first.

"Hemp this why I hate royalty." Loki mumble as he let the so called 'brother' of his master look at the corpse for a haft an hour as he give him some space for that kid moment. Later on the kid return with a hint of tears from his eyes. "t-thank..." the royalty start to utter and look at the red head like he was sending a look of telling him, his name to him. "The name is Loki." The red heard male plainly introduce himself.

"So what's your choice?"

"I would like to have a funeral for her... if you like you and her other friends can join." Hakuryuu says looking at the direction of the boat. "My cousins would like to see my older sister if this is the case." He mumble looking deep in his thoughts.

"Hen. We rather not join you royalties." Loki was about to leave after he give him the letter and big jar beside him. "Wait! Can you tell me what connection other than her being her master to you?" Hakuryuu was curious to what have been his 'sister' life without them.

"The savior of slave and helper of the poor, known as Lord Siam and the founder and previous owner of DD." Words full of emotion as if remembering heroic act of a legend, the stranger with red hair utter to the prince of Kou."Yet from all she did, she always thought of you and others she speak off." Yet his last sentence has a hint of jealousy and sadness. To who? To the prince it might be but that question can never be answer by anyone even the male who utter is confuse in his own tone of voice. But he left leaving the prince alone.

That day Hakuryuu realize that his sister have done lot more than she seems. She was around, watching as he went all he have faces.