[Arc one] 02: Regarding me and the genius djinn

Five month later

My life circle around the baby Sinbad and my family it was tiring but I have no choice after all I'm a rukh after all... will my body is made of rukhs and whatever they want is what they get. The thought that I speak of them like they are like a living things might sound crazy but a baby that speak after birth seems crazier. Will returning to the track, the rukh was ...strange thing I never understand at all.

Never mind about the rukhs it seems that I gain the interest of a certain djinn of the sacred palace, Uraltugo Noi Nueph. This is way I'm standing in front of him and he, ruining my schedule is not nice.

"Hello." He greeted me with his big smiled that remind of the prince his protecting. I don't have a facial expression nor words I want to say because I'm a five month baby I will use this card.

"Bibebunenenene?" I baby talked to the best I can and tilt my head cutely. But it seems my acting can't even pass someone like him who sweat drop at my horrible acting that I thought can win the Oscar award.

Yet I continue to baby talk "bwabalabakebensj." I speak nonsense in my baby talk but I notice I speak words five month who should able to speak even one word that can be understand even its nonsense.

"You can stop now..." it seems that I can never be an actress and the big guy want to end my acting career before it can even start. I felt I was in addition of search or stars and been cross out from the list by the judge.

"I know you're not a normal baby..."he says destroying my mood for fun permanently.

I return to emotionless face or default look as I stare at him.

Ai: "So what do you want?" I said not bothering to return the greeting earlier and straight to the point.

Ugo: "I notice you're not from this world." He started.

Ai: "I notice that your right but I won't say it."

Ugo: "....and you're not also from my world."

Ai: "Because I'm an alien from another universe and here to watch the people so I can choice who I can bring back to my home planet so they can be my text subjects and eat them up,"

Ugo: "Your sense of humour is interesting, Hime-chan."

Ai: "Your sense of temper is interesting, Uraltugo Noi Nueph"

Ugo: "Please call me Ugo

Ai: "Ok I'll call you Uraltugo.

Ugo: "...ok but Hime-Chan can you tell me the real reason?

Ai: "I was not joking earlier and it was real as the weird colored hair of the world you make.

Ugo: "...your very interesting, Hime-Chan!" Uraltugo laugh

Ai: "..."

I stared at him then as someone who will not make people embarrass for the awkward moment like this toz I laugh with him. "fufufufufufufu." toz we laugh like a lunatic—more like I'm the lunatic in the way I laugh but no one is here to judge me nor this big guy wont either.