[Arc one] 06.2 HIM 2

'It's good he don't have any red color on him or pink because red and pink is a dangerous color to people after all. They are yandere...ah I want to meet a yandere. Even so yandere is dangerous I still want to meet one." I mumble no longer looking but I don't notice Sinbad look at my direction and innocent eyes become dull with the hint of unidentified emotion.

"Why won't you believe me?" he whisper looking at the girl who was hiding behind the huge rock that can't cover all her form. "but no matter what I'll never merry anyone but you...my Ai." He says before he turn to the direction of his home. He know she will fallow behind like she always do.

Ahh he can still remember when he wake up being a baby again. But the unusual thing was that she was there. The girl who appear in front of him in the last time line.

'Who are you?'

'My name is KouHakuai Ren and I won't let you harm my country king.'

'But your country have destroyed many countries and terrorize many people.'

'In order for one to protect one country in the world full of wars that lies danger anywhere one should take first step in order to save his people..

'You interest me...then how about we make a deal?

'What is your deal, king?'

'I'll stop my advance to your country if you agree to my deal.'

'...don't talk riddles king and direct to the point already!'

'Become my bride princess and you'll country will be saved.'

He was the girl who only appeared on his last timeline as the child of the first empire of kou but she was said to be a sickly child so she never gone out or married off. He thought it strange to have someone like her in this world that continue to repeat for thousands of time without self-control of the events.

She was the key to end the time paradox of this world and he will make sure that she will be his in this timeline

'I apologize but I can't, king for we are not meant to be fated in this life.' The girl with heterochromatic eyes says to the seated high king of the seven seas.