[Arc one] 11*birthday gift.

[PHOTO IS THE KID AI]

My eleventh birthday was coming up but I don't think much of it because birthday mean that you're just getting older and older which I already am. But my birthday mean, it's also the future high king of the seven seas birthday, so I have to prepare for a gift. Really I don't have to bother but the kid ask me, will more like force me to give him a gift so I can leave for a couple day for special occasions ( birth/birthday of my cousin and other stuff).

'You can't leave.

'Why?

'Will you can leave but you can say there will be a wedding when you come back.'

'...congrats to who's going to wed then?'

'Then what would you like to have as a wedding theme for our wedding, my spouse?'/smile/

'Ahh...you want something huh, brat? Speak this old lady will give you anything but don't speak of any wedding because you give this old lady a chill.'/ Sweat /

'I want a birthday gift made with love by you.'/ smile widely. /

'Okay...'

It was a blackmail I tell you! But enough with that. I was looking at the treasure room of the sacred palace, looking for a nice gift when I felt someone jump on my shoulder and I saw the mini version of Babr.

<< What are you looking for daughter-in-law? >> The chibi Babr ask.

"Looking for a gift for your son, Babr-san" Ignoring his nickname, I replied.

<< OH that right, my boy birthday is coming up! Sigh my boy is growing so fast without daddy by his side. >> Then his drama on how he was not there to watch her grow up and how he miss his wife, his beautiful beloved wife.

"Don't worry, Babr-dono. You guys will meet soon." I said before putting him down in some corner before looking in another pail of stuff around. In the end I saw a gold bar and a hummer/mallet that made me think of a good gift for that little punk.

.

Because I was busy making the gift, I don't visit my family and look after Sinbad but in mountain near that village, forging a gift. Where I get the fire, will it comes from the core of the earth. After three days of continuing working for that gift, I finally finish and left the campsite of mine and gone down to the village and saw Sinbad mapping beside the boat, looking at the sunset.

I reform beside him and seat in the sand. I take a form of a girl in the age of eleven with black that faded to dark blue and red in its end hair with my heterochromatic eyes that is haft open. This form look like my real physical form in this world but I don't look at my sleeping body so I don't know if I can prove that.

"Happy birthday." I said smiling at him. He look at me before he hugged me surprising me, making me out balance and fall in the sand with him on top of me.

"Where did you go?! How come you never come home?! Do you know how worried I was?!" he fired the questions as he shake me for answers. A close my eyes to prevent dizziness and when I was about to answer I can feel warm liquid fall down like rain to my fake vessel. I open my eyes to only meet clouded tearing eyes of Sinbad.

"I thought you also leave me..."he cried out. It was strange to see him crying because the last time he cried was the day of the news of his father death. And that was years ago! I sigh and pet his head. "Idiot brat, I won't leave you as long you need me." Will I will leave you once my nanny job is done, I would like to have a normal life free from work okay?

"That day would never come then." He said as he hugged me, with hid head lying in my chest. The atmosphere around us was neither tense nor serious but it was nice. It been so nice if he don't add a little comment.

"Ai, you should develop your breast so it can be comfortable to sleep on." With that he receive a hit in the head.

.

"Here." I give him the golden bangles that I made from the gold bar I saw in the sacred palace. It could be wear as a bracelet or anklet but this punk ask for something else. "Can you make it an earrings?" he requested to me after he analyze the gift. I felt my white rukh will turn black from being piss by his choosiness but it was a request of the main character so I obeyed.

I grab hold of the two bangles, each one in my two hands and position them in Sinbad ears. Clearly the bangles can't be used as an earrings because it don't have the part that earring has and that is the lock but with a magic trick I know it can be change to one but. I cast the spell in my mind and the bangles attach to his ears making a hole and piercing him and locking the bangles forever in his ears.

"Ahh... you can no longer remove that earring ok? Because they can't be use as earring in the first place but you made a demand so you have to suffer wearing them for life." I says as I watch him groan in pain of his ears being pierce. Looking at the pain expression made me smile. Ahh that what you get from being a demanding brat.